By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo games making a return in Brazil

BraLoD said:
Shikamo said:
To Compare Zelda Botw, Mario Kart 8 DE, Puyo Puyo Tetris, 1,2 Switch, Super Bomberman R and Lego City Undercover costs around R$220-240 (US$67 to US$73) on Grey Market.

Which is around what other games are priced at, as in PS4 and XBO games.
As you know we can buy Sony first party stuff for under 180 at launch, from official stores, charging 400 for a base game...

yeap, 180 in stores like walmart but on grey market you find ps4 and x1 launch games for 150-160 maybe less

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network
Flilix said:
Shikamo said:
To Compare Zelda Botw, Mario Kart 8 DE, Puyo Puyo Tetris, 1,2 Switch, Super Bomberman R and Lego City Undercover costs around R$220-240 (US$67 to US$73) on Grey Market.

How hard is it to get games from the grey market?

its easy, but the wage here dont help us :P

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
BraLoD said:
Shikamo said:

yeap, 180 in stores like walmart but on grey market you find ps4 and x1 launch games for 150-160 maybe less

Are they selling consoles as well?
Those $150 from the New 2DS might really turn into a 10x one for us.

Nothing about consoles :/, the information about Nintendo back to Brazil was passed direct for omelete and they dont mention consoles.

https://omelete.uol.com.br/games/noticia/jogos-de-nintendo-switch-chegam-ao-brasil-por-ate-r-399/

It's good that it's back, but that's really expensive o.O

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

If you live in brazil, it's probably just best to buy digital off the American eShop.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Shikamo said:

They'll only sell Switch, but there's no info about the price:

"O console Switch também está sendo vendido pela empresa, mas o estoque é baixo - a tributação alta fez com que a NC trouxesse poucas unidades, segundo Velame."

And yeah, it's cool that Nintendo is back and all but these prices are a fucking joke. I miss the time that a 3DS game was R$ 150 and a Wii U one was R$ 180... I hope they manage to lower these prices soon

RedKingXIII said:
BraLoD said:

They'll only sell Switch, but there's no info about the price:

"O console Switch também está sendo vendido pela empresa, mas o estoque é baixo - a tributação alta fez com que a NC trouxesse poucas unidades, segundo Velame."

And yeah, it's cool that Nintendo is back and all but these prices are a fucking joke. I miss the time that a 3DS game was R$ 150 and a Wii U one was R$ 180... I hope they manage to lower these prices soon

i paid R$ 280 on breath of the wild wii u retail version, its very expensive buy nintendo games :/