By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump pushes Montenegrin Prime Minister

Aeolus451 said:
Teeqoz said:

How familiar are you really with feminism in general in Europe though? It's easy to form a (wrong) generalized picture about a large group from a small set of cherry-picked cases, that really aren't representative of the majority of that group.

It doesn't matter if the more extreme parts of feminism aren't representative of the majority of the group when laws are being passed based on what those fringe elements are pushing for. Any country that tries to mirror Sweden's version of feminism is going off the deep in. Just from how I've how feminists around the world are reacting to "The Red Pill", you might realize they're getting a bit crazy. 

I'm familiar enough with feminism in the more important countries to know that I don't want to live there considering the rise of toxic feminism and the immigrant problems in those places.

What laws in European countries have been passed based on what extreme fringe feminists are pushing for?

Around the Network
Jumpin said:
contestgamer said:

Wrong. He's showing the world whose boss. It's trump and by extension America.

You think making a fool of himself is a good way to represent America? The one thing pushing a guy from behind demonstrates is that he's socially retarded.

The US has supreme military and economic power over all other countries and he can bend the back of any of them if he chooses. They might think he's socially retarded but theyre going to cower and do what he wants just like this prime minister of nowhere did, because you don't mess with the US. Trump is clearly demonstrating that if you don't get out of his way, and the way of the US by extension, he'll throw you out of the way - and he has the power to do it.

Aeolus451 said:
Teeqoz said:

How familiar are you really with feminism in general in Europe though? It's easy to form a (wrong) generalized picture about a large group from a small set of cherry-picked cases, that really aren't representative of the majority of that group.

It doesn't matter if the more extreme parts of feminism aren't representative of the majority of the group when laws are being passed based on what those fringe elements are pushing for. Any country that tries to mirror Sweden's version of feminism is going off the deep in. Just from how I've how feminists around the world are reacting to "The Red Pill", you might realize they're getting a bit crazy. 

I'm familiar enough with feminism in the more important countries to know that I don't want to live there considering the rise of toxic feminism and the immigrant problems in those places.

You know, I don't think you know as much about this country as you think you do. I've interacted with feminists and feminist groups and all they really have been working for is for all people to be met with respect and treated equally regardless of gender, sexuality, religion, age or skin-colour. I've never had a problem discussing feminism either.

The extremists are quite rare over here as well.

Teeqoz said:
Aeolus451 said:

What laws in European countries have been passed based on what extreme fringe feminists are pushing for?

All of the laws! Don't you read the newspapiers? Geez.

Source: my great grandmother was half french.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

It makes my country's pm look like Alexander the Great in comparison. Pathetic.

Around the Network
Signalstar said:
Trump is the president America deserves. He perfectly captures the American Id or Ego. Pompous, self important, wealthy, overweight.

Like many Americans, he must have mistaken "larger than life" for "fatter than life". Should we crucify him for this?   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Aeolus451 said:
Teeqoz said:

What is a "3rd wave feminist"?

It's a modern feminist who doesn't believe in Feminism but rather the furthering of their agenda. 

"The furthering of their agenda" you realize that's how political movements work? By attempting to further an agenda? And feminism's agenda is to rid the world of sexism.

Teeqoz said:
Aeolus451 said:

Well, in sweden. the definition of rape has been broadened to include regretful sex and sex under the influence of anything mind altering regardless if their partner is under the influence of the same thing.

Feminists in other european countries are pushing for the same thing.

In a certain part of Sweden, a law to make it illegal for males to pee while standing up was pushed.....

Aeolus451 said:
Teeqoz said:

Well, in sweden. the definition of rape has been broadened to include regretful sex and sex under the influence of anything mind altering regardless if their partner is under the influence of the same thing.

Feminists in other european countries are pushing for the same thing.

In a certain part of Sweden, a law to make it illegal for males to pee while standing up was pushed.....

Umm, show where they included regretful sex? Because I know that they made it much braoder than other countries, but regretful sex? I don't believe that. And where's the context for making it illegal to pee while standing up? Show me that too.

VGPolyglot said:
Aeolus451 said:

It's a modern feminist who doesn't believe in Feminism but rather the furthering of their agenda. 

"The firthering of their agenda" you realize that's how political movements work? By attempting to further an agenda? And feminism's agenda is to rid the world of sexism.

uh huh. It's become something different than that. Otherwise, they would be in the middle east, condemning the way they treat women. It's why alot of people believe in the equality of the sexes but don't consider themselves feminist. It's because they realized they don't mean the same thing anymore.