By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Sega has signed a partnership with Microsoft

Really good to see Microsoft working with Sega.

Huge Partnership!

Around the Network

I think sega might bring persona 5 and yakuza series to the xbox one. And with the scorpio, microsoft will be very competitive

Pinkie_pie said:
I think sega might bring persona 5 and yakuza series to the xbox one. And with the scorpio, microsoft will be very competitive

Give me Phantasy Star. 

This tweet doesn't remotely indicate that they've signed a current partnership; rather, than they're reviewing how well the company has fared, which includes having done partnership with Microsoft at one point.

They did something like this during the OG Xbox. With the likes of Panzer and Shenmu

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

Oh-oh, bad news for Sony if SEGA create their games for Xbox One and not PS4.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Pinkie_pie said:

If they do it won't be exclusive. Though they might do something like multiplat in Japan exclusive everywhere else.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

"It worked for Tomb Raider! Right? Right...?"
-SEGA-

Would be great to see a Bayonetta 3, but I'm not sure if Hideki Kamiya is very interested in working for MS again.

Since SEGA now owns Crytek, is it possible to see RYSE 2?