By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - See what happens when you have something long and delicious shoved in your face.

Chris Hu said:
Bristow9091 said:
I prefer red vines, twizzlers have a horrible artificial taste and texture to them, and feel really greasy too...

Totally, agree.  Black liquorice Twizzlers are halfway decent but still towards the bottom of that category.

Black ones are better, confirmed? 😟

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

These are even longer and fatter and even more delicious! The only problem is they aren't as hard and stay limp. You may need two hands to handle these. It may be an issue to some. Some people prefer them more errect. 😘

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
pbroy said:
These are even longer and fatter and even more delicious! The only problem is they aren't as hard and stay limp. You may need two hands to handle these. It may be an issue to some. Some people prefer them more errect. 😘

Ugh, no strawberry and cherry are the worst two flavor.  Rainbow is actually halfway decent even though there are some strawberry flavored pices in it.

Twix's let's are pretty terrible. Twizzler bites, however, are the shit. Love those things.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon