By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft E3 Thread is OVER! D:

What was your favorite part of the show?

Mario X Rabbids: Kingdom Battle 47 43.52%

Assassin's Creed Origins 5 4.63%

The Crew 2 2 1.85%

South Park: The Fractured But Whole 3 2.78%

Enter the Home of a Mind 0 0%

Skull & Bones 6 5.56%

Just Dance 0 0%

Star Link: THe Battle of Atlas 3 2.78%

Far Cry 5 8 7.41%

Beyond Good and Evil 2 34 31.48%

Total:108
palou said:
jason1637 said:
8/10 Liked the pirate game, origins etc. Only cons were the Just Dance, mobile games, VR , and killing of Christians in Farcry 5.

You do know that bad christians DO exist, right? 

These aren't exactly normal catholics/protestants/anglicans/etc.. either. Think more Jonestown. It's clearly a cult.

TruckOSaurus said:
jason1637 said:
8/10 Liked the pirate game, origins etc. Only cons were the Just Dance, mobile games, VR , and killing of Christians in Farcry 5.

You're killing bad Christians, those who give religious people at bad name. No problem there.

Yeah but those arent real christians. From the gameplay shown there was a mass happening and the people came to kill them. Thats pretty fucked imo.

Tulipanzo said:
jason1637 said:

Are you one of those weirdos that is pissed about Far Cry 5? Just so I know 

No i might buy the game depending on how far they take the killing christians thing. If they take it too far for my taste then will not buy it.

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
Ljink96 said:
Why...Why is Just Dance coming to Wii?

Because it sells

http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=just+dance+2016&publisher=&platform=&genre=&minSales=0&results=200

http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=just+dance+2017&publisher=&platform=&genre=&minSales=0&results=200

JESUS I had no idea they've been doing 1m for wii lately. Okay then, I guess that's an easy lucrative market for them. 

JRPGfan said:
TruckOSaurus said:

You're killing bad Christians, those who give religious people at bad name. No problem there.

Imagine if it was muslims that wanted sharia law instead... internet would melt.

Edit: because muslims have never been negatively represented in a game, ever. Also context can do one

axumblade said:
Anyone watching this Assassin's Creed gameplay? This game is gorgeous. I'm gonna have to pick it up. :)

Might buy i ton the XB1X.

THANK YOU UBISOFT FOR PUTTING GAMES ON NINTENDOS PLATFORM! I know you didn't put them all on, but the ONLY one I wish you put on Switch that you didn't was the pirate game. Where do I go to sign a petition to get that? Blag FLags was one of my favorite Wii U games!

Around the Network
Ljink96 said:
ktay95 said:

Because it sells

http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=just+dance+2016&publisher=&platform=&genre=&minSales=0&results=200

http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=just+dance+2017&publisher=&platform=&genre=&minSales=0&results=200

JESUS I had no idea they've been doing 1m for wii lately. Okay then, I guess that's an easy lucrative market for them. 

Yeah its kinda crazy but the casuals are still on Wii all these years later :P

jason1637 said:
palou said:

These aren't exactly normal catholics/protestants/anglicans/etc.. either. Think more Jonestown. It's clearly a cult.

TruckOSaurus said:

Yeah but those arent real christians. From the gameplay shown there was a mass happening and the people came to kill them. Thats pretty fucked imo.

As said, jut imagine it's Jonestown.

Pretty similar context.

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.

I felt good with this Ubi E3. I liked the Mario Rabbids game and was really surprised with Skull and Bones, Beyond Good and Evil, and the South Park phone game. I think they rose well above having Just Dance cringe the showing down. Best E3 event for me so far. 9/10

jason1637 said:
palou said:

TruckOSaurus said:

Tulipanzo said:

Are you one of those weirdos that is pissed about Far Cry 5? Just so I know 

No i might buy the game depending on how far they take the killing christians thing. If they take it too far for my taste then will not buy it.

Ok, it's just some people are quite upset about the bad guys because "white genocide" or some garbage.

I would understand if it's a sensitive topic to you, sorry I jumped the gun too early.

axumblade said:
Anyone watching this Assassin's Creed gameplay? This game is gorgeous. I'm gonna have to pick it up. :)

Looks top class.  In the process on finishing unity which I enjoyed.  I'll get Syndicate over the next 12 months cheap on sale and then I'll get origins next year when origins is on sale too.