By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FINAL FANTASY XIV: Stormblood - Showcasing All 15 Jobs - FKN EPIC!!!

I wish that I could get FFXIV to work on my PS4, but I can't get the download to work!

Around the Network
(updated front page)
Here’s a closer look at all of the Artifact gear for every job that will be obtainable at level 70. 
White Mage:
Black Mage:
Red Mage:
Warrior:
Paladin:
Dark Knight:
Ninja:
Monk:
Bard:
Samurai:
Astrologian:
Dragoon:
Machinist:

Scholar:
Summoner:

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Zekkyou said:
vivster said:
Cool stuff, I'd play it if it was SP.

For what it's worth, the overwhelming majority of the content in the game can be done solo. Most of the remaining stuff (like dungeons) you can just use the Duty Finder for, which will throw you in with a few other players searching. I was super anti-social in the game for the first couple of months i played, and i still had fun. Even now i just DF most stuff because i like pretending to enjoy crafting while i wait.

Can you turn off other people's avatars?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Zekkyou said:

For what it's worth, the overwhelming majority of the content in the game can be done solo. Most of the remaining stuff (like dungeons) you can just use the Duty Finder for, which will throw you in with a few other players searching. I was super anti-social in the game for the first couple of months i played, and i still had fun. Even now i just DF most stuff because i like pretending to enjoy crafting while i wait.

There is a section in the settings for displaying the amount of characters on screen like down to 20 I think, but turning them all off, nope.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Has this been confirmed as the very last expansion for FFXIV?

Around the Network
V-r0cK said:

I vaguely remember them mentioning they might change how expansions work (e.g. smaller expansions every year rather than big ones every 2), but i'm not aware they've said anything about 4.0 being the last. However they decide to manage it, Stormblood definitely won't be the end of new content. FF11 was getting expansions for 13~ years, and FF14 is a lot more popular than that ever was.

vivster said:
Zekkyou said:

Outside of limiting the number that render you can't, but you can set yourself to busy and turn off all their names. Outside of dungeons it's effectively like being surrounded by a load of NPCs in towns.

That PLD AF gear is gross. I do like the AST gear though.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Zekkyou said:
V-r0cK said:

I vaguely remember them mentioning they might change how expansions work (e.g. smaller expansions every year rather than big ones every 2), but i'm not aware they've said anything about 4.0 being the last. However they decide to manage it, Stormblood definitely won't be the end of new content. FF11 was getting expansions for 13~ years, and FF14 is a lot more popular than that ever was.

Thanks for letting me know!  I thought about jumping in on this when it's complete but I guess I'll keep waiting.  

They're releasing a 'complete edition' and thought this meant it was the last expansion but i guess it's just 'complete' for now.

outlawauron said:
think-man said:

Phoenix I think in the EU? :/ I would have to check again xD

I see. I'm on Hyperion with Raven and Wright.

Maybe I should switch over, do I have to make a new character to do that?