By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony announces E3 2017 live stream plans

BraLoD said:
Sometime in the future we'll see Nintendo do a PSX like event and see people saying Sony copied Nintendo PSX.
I'm saying, I'll come across someone saying Nintendo invented the fire, yes, invented it.
thismeintiel said:
BraLoD said:
Sometime in the future we'll see Nintendo do a PSX like event and see people saying Sony copied Nintendo PSX.
I'm saying, I'll come across someone saying Nintendo invented the fire, yes, invented it.

They invented life, since they are God.  Just thinking about how awesome they are is making me jizz myself.  NINTENDO!!

Let's not go that far but it's no exaggeration that the NES is credited with rebuilding the industry some 30 years ago and Nintendo has been known to set trends from time to time ever since.

Hell, they played their part in creating PlayStation.

Around the Network
ZODIARKrebirth said:
VGPolyglot said:

Well, it is in the US, so it makes sense that the timeslots are US-centric.

No problem, we will stay up and watch with all you together, during this big live conference the world will be united;)

Unfortunately, I may have to work!

Eagle367 said:
So people were doing it before, but no one paid attention. Nintendo made it popular so now it has attention. Fits perfectly well with history. Isn't that the very definition of video gaming in general. Video gaming was a thing but no one paid any attention. Then Ninty came and boom, Video games are a multi-million dollar business

You're embarrassing yourself. Nintendo did not make the E3 post show popular, the only reason you think that is because of the ignorance of the OP by saying that it was a "PlayStation Treehouse" and you actually believing that they started to do post show streaming because of Nintendo.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

ZODIARKrebirth said:
Namiirei said:

For jrpg, you need to wait september, at the Tokyo game show.

maybe not if it's a bigger project

don't give False hope for Bralod.

GAMES GAMES GAMES GAMES and many new Highlights + Trailer for the Gamer on PS4 :)

Around the Network
Eagle367 said:
So people were doing it before, but no one paid attention. Nintendo made it popular so now it has attention. Fits perfectly well with history. Isn't that the very definition of video gaming in general. Video gaming was a thing but no one paid any attention. Then Ninty came and boom, Video games are a multi-million dollar business

I think this post is just a representation of how closed off or ignorant the nintendo fanbase is.... kinda like how apple announces some new feature thats existed on android for years and the apple fans would eat it up like they just invented sliced bread.

Nintendo didn't make what they are calling treehouse popular. It has always been there. What just happened was that nintendo started doing only it and left everything else, naturally its fans gravitated towards it and started touting it as the best way to do anything.... and now they call anyone else doing something similar (which in truth is what they have always done) copycats.

This years e3 is going to be awesome, but sony just has soo freaking many games to show, ninty and mic cant beat that.

Ff7r here we come

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Mar1217 said:
KLXVER said:
So like Nintendos Treehouse thing? That's awesome.

Since the Nintendos Treehouse success. I was pretty sure it wouldn't take long for Sony to do the same.

It seems kind of pointless to go to E3 now. 

As an aside, I went and geez, the Playstation experience is the worst.

Visit my site for more

Known as Smashchu in a former life

KLAMarine said:
BraLoD said:
thismeintiel said:

They invented life, since they are God.  Just thinking about how awesome they are is making me jizz myself.  NINTENDO!!

Let's not go that far but it's no exaggeration that the NES is credited with rebuilding the industry some 30 years ago and Nintendo has been known to set trends from time to time ever since.

It is an exaggeration because the video game market crashed in NA only.

Lawlight said:
KLAMarine said:

It is an exaggeration because the video game market crashed in NA only.

I see. What was the industry like in Europe and Japan at the time?