By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony announces E3 2017 live stream plans

Just show me a big jrpg and i'm happy;)

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
Dr.Vita said:
And again a shitty time for the presentation for us Europeans... -_-

Well, it is in the US, so it makes sense that the timeslots are US-centric.

No problem, we will stay up and watch with all you together, during this big live conference the world will be united;)

Sony treehouse

Ka-pi96 said:
So 6pm PT on the 12th?

Is there any like time zone converter thingy for that?

Google says 9pm at my location, so Google.

ZODIARKrebirth said:

For jrpg, you need to wait september, at the Tokyo game show.

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:

Okay, when I think Nintendo Treehouse, I think of people sitting down and playing a game very much like a let's play of sorts like this:

In the links you provided, are there any portions that are comparable to this? I haven't looked through all of them but a lot of what I've seen seems more like interviews with sometimes trailer/gameplay footage playing in the background and less like let's plays...

By the way, I don't think

was E3. I think this was an event called PlayStation Experience.

Yeah i screwed up with that Playstation Experience link (though it kind of goes to show that they do this for everything lately. they even do this for TGS as well since 2013), here is the E3 DAY 1 coverage https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjRmwbw1-7k (Over 6 hours so longer than the PS Experience one).

And Its all of it, sometimes they play the game while talking about it (like what you are describing, theyve done this with some multiplayer indie games), sometimes they just talk about it (while the game plays on the background, which is very common) and sometimes they have someone playing it while the other dev talks about whats going on (i remember them doing this with Gravity Rush 2).

Namiirei said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:

For jrpg, you need to wait september, at the Tokyo game show.

maybe not if it's a bigger project

Sorry tried to edit something and somehow double posted.

BraLoD said:
Sometime in the future we'll see Nintendo do a PSX like event and see people saying Sony copied Nintendo PSX.
I'm saying, I'll come across someone saying Nintendo invented the fire, yes, invented it.

They invented life, since they are God.  Just thinking about how awesome they are is making me jizz myself.  NINTENDO!!

@ OP

Can't wait for E3. This gon b gud.

Intrinsic said:
Mar1217 said:

Since the Nintendos Treehouse success. I was pretty sure it wouldn't take long for Sony to do the same.

Call me crazy, but didn't sony do this last year too.....

and unless I am eally crazy... has this kinda been the thing for quite a number of e3s back? nintendo just names something that everyone ws already doing... and did away with a live press conference.

Yes, Sony have been doing this every year on the official Playstation channel, it's just that they're now promoting it more heavily and haven't called it 'Direct'. I've been watching it for years. The ignorance and arrogance is out of control right now.

The PS5 Exists.