By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Owlboy, Nine Parchments, YIIK: A Postmodern RPG, and more indies announced for Switch

"The Catpital" heheh..

Everybody here is giving props to Owlboy. Guess I have to look into this now..

Also I want Nine Parchments. Now.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

Around the Network

I've never heard of any of these, but I'm digging some of the art styles.

damn :/

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Shikamo said:
damn :/

Smart of them to get the Switch port out early. With so little software available it's basically a guaranteed success, and it should give thier studio a foothold on the platform for any future titles they have in the works.

A great number of indie games for the future buys it seems. I'm still busy with BOTW though .

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Around the Network

Owl Boy and Nine Parchments look pretty slick. That fighting game looks neat too, but not sure it's my thing.

I just bought Owlboy yesterday through Humble Bundle! I'd have waited and bought it on Switch (when I pick up a Switch later this year).

Was curious about Owlboy, will definitely try the Switch version.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Owlboy is a big announcement!Switch just gets better and better for indies.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Was all excited for Owlboy until I remembered that the Joycon doesn't have a dpad -_-
Why would you make a great handheld for indies and not include a dpad for all the 2D games.