By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Year 1 - Week 52 - Global Switch Sales vs WiiU/XboxOne/3DS/PS4

Well, there are even more adjustments happening right now. Guess that will fuck up your tables again a little :/

Around the Network
GuyDuke said:
Well, there are even more adjustments happening right now. Guess that will fuck up your tables again a little :/                             

Yeah, I should now be able to update the numbers faster than I've been able to do in the past at least. I'm just not sure whether to tackle it right now or try and wait until the adjustments aren't being as frequent.

Last edited by Green098 - on 12 January 2018

Green098 said:
GuyDuke said:

Yeah, I should now be able to update the numbers faster than I've been able to do in the past at least. I'm just not sure whether to tackle it right now or try and wait until the adjustments aren't being this frequent.

I'd wait until January 31st when Nintendo releases it's quarterly report, just in case Trunks has to do more adjustments for Switch. 

Green098 said:
GuyDuke said:

Yeah, I should now be able to update the numbers faster than I've been able to do in the past at least. I'm just not sure whether to tackle it right now or try and wait until the adjustments aren't being as frequent.

You should probably wait till we have the actual numbers. There will probably be adjustments again soon.

p0isonparadise said:
Green098 said:

Yeah, I should now be able to update the numbers faster than I've been able to do in the past at least. I'm just not sure whether to tackle it right now or try and wait until the adjustments aren't being this frequent.

I'd wait until January 31st when Nintendo releases it's quarterly report, just in case Trunks has to do more adjustments for Switch. 

That would be the best idea, yes.

Around the Network
Green098 said:
GuyDuke said:

Have Trunks Ps4 adjustments affected the charts as well? I know he's been going back to the beginning of the gen to make hardware line up with sonys official sold through figures. Although it wasn't off by much for it's frist year I think.

Either way waiting until early february is probably your best bet, concerning Switch adjustments.

These charts are great! I wonder if Switch will manage to outsell all of Wii U in a single 12 month period.

These figures could be so much better if Europe wasn't Sonyland. But more importantly, these "Rest of the World" figures...are at least looking better than the 3DS'. Anyway, what country that counts as RotW is selling the most PS consoles? Is it a culmination that everywhere is Sonyland, or there is just one dominant territory?

But yeah thanks to the Korea launch things are looking better for Nintendo in RotW. They're loving Mario Odyssey. Idk if China is dependable though.

friendlyfamine said:

These figures could be so much better if Europe wasn't Sonyland. But more importantly, these "Rest of the World" figures...are at least looking better than the 3DS'. Anyway, what country that counts as RotW is selling the most PS consoles? Is it a culmination that everywhere is Sonyland, or there is just one dominant territory?

But yeah thanks to the Korea launch things are looking better for Nintendo in RotW. They're loving Mario Odyssey. Idk if China is dependable though.

I think Sony just tend to sell in more regions than everyone else.

Cerebralbore101 said:
These charts are great! I wonder if Switch will manage to outsell all of Wii U in a single 12 month period.

Easily It could Even pass the PSV lifetime sales