By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - May 17th Nintendo Direct Talk

So I can expect Nintendo's E3.

Around the Network

Guessing we will see new characters and stages and possibly even new game modes for ARMS and I'm guessing the Splatoon 2 trailer will show off the game's story mode.

If Stars is a real thing I hope they hold off for E3. Definitely a big enough announcement to be worth the greater exposure.

Their Directs have thus far been mostly to update people on things they've already announced. I don't think people should always expect an E3 type of presentation, it's more like a status update lol

Woooo!

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

KrspaceT said:

Stars theorists have tomorrow to be proven right. 

Huh? Don't really see what this has to do with Stars other than making it more likely to be revealed at E3.

Anywho, hype!

Around the Network

So, any guesses what new characters will be announced for Arms? Think springy thoughts people. I say a robot with energy beams as his arms.

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969

axumblade said:
VGPolyglot said:
I wonder why they didn't just wait until E3. Unless these are all just small announcements to prepare for the big storm.

Sometimes developers will announce a few new titles  before a big event just so they don't have to spend as much time on it at the conference. Generally they are low or middle tier so honestly I would expect the Rabbids RPG over Pokemon Stars at this event. But I would love to be proven wrong LOL

It'd certainly be shocking if they had a big game announcement there!

Well, there goes the pokemon direct theories. More ARMS info sounds good, and makes for more room at E3 for other announcements.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

VGPolyglot said:
axumblade said:

Sometimes developers will announce a few new titles  before a big event just so they don't have to spend as much time on it at the conference. Generally they are low or middle tier so honestly I would expect the Rabbids RPG over Pokemon Stars at this event. But I would love to be proven wrong LOL

Especially considering it's an ARMS only direct bar the Splatoon 2 trailer.

axumblade said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Especially considering it's an ARMS only direct bar the Splatoon 2 trailer.

VGPolyglot said:

LEGS announcement inbound