By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Shantae: Half-Genie Hero confirmed for Switch, out this summer

After originally launching on Wii U, Shantae: Half-Genie Hero is now coming to Switch. WayForward announced the news today and stated that this new version is slated for the summer. HD Rumble will be supported.

It’s not yet known if Shantae: Half-Genie Hero will be receiving a physical release. The news comes directly from WayForward rather than XSEED though, so it could be digital-only.

Source

Update:

And just like that, a retail version is confirmed:

Update 2: 

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Come on physical!

Oh thats nice.I already have the game but thats a great adittion to the Switch!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Re-buy with bundled amiibo.

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969

I was waiting for it but then steam had a sale and I bought it on PC instead :T

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Update:

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Shikamo said:

Update:

They got my physical message!

I was always a bit interested in the game, but not enough to buy it. Maybe this will be the day!

That's cool! I haven't played any of the Shantae games, but they look like fun!

Veknoid_Outcast said:

They got my physical message!

damn man you is a prophet or something like this ? haha