By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Unreal Tounament 3 - anyone else have this game?

I have the superior PC version. I dont know, the game seems a bit tired and stale though.

I dont think UE3 was a good choice for the UT franchise. UE3 is a very "dirty" looking engine, and UT was more about clean graphics. It just doesn't feel right to me.

Around the Network

I have it (more for old times sake) and I'm finding it pretty good. Need to get some user content now - although it was nice to see new free maps already appearing.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

i have this game, its the 2nd time i got hold of it, 1st the online was very laggy and got rid of it, but aquired it again through a trade, with the new update its awsome.

plus its much easier to get mods running now, grafix are stunning and its superfast.

a new mod is out that brings the game up 2 speed with the pc version without any loss of frames or accuracy, theres also a mos that brings the colours of the game out

a stunning game, if only it had a dedicated offline mode this would have sold a hell of a lot more, although i think it might have some legs and sales increasing slowly

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

I have it.

It's a quality game. Fantastic graphics, fast action gameplay and insane multiplayer action.

I love putting on slo-mo deaths, low gravity, a small map, and bots up to full.

game rocks! really it is UNREAL!

OT - i don't remember Ken's eyes looking so weird! (check out Sheeuk's avatar!). he scares me now. was Ryu the same? i like Guile. he was the easiest.

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

Around the Network

UT3 is a disappointment, it's even worse than UT2004 (which came out over 3 years before UT3)

I'm hoping they release this year an updated version of UT3 called UT2009 or something.

I have the PS3 version.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

I've almost bought it on several occassions, primarily as the game is obviously good, and the modding aspect for a console game is pretty unique just now, and it'd be good to be a part of that.

However, I'm not the biggest FPS fan, so I've not made the step yet. Are the mods for PS3 really any good? Do they significantly add to the gaming experience?

I have it and love it :)