By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mario Galaxy Soundtrack is unique, fantastic a trully masterpiece

Tagged games:

PAOerfulone said:

There is only one video game that has gotten a 10/10 from me. Only one. And that's Galaxy 1. That game was just... MAGICAL. Everything about it was amazing, incredible, and fantastic in every sense of the word, ESPECIALLY the soundtrack.
I just wish Nintendo would trlease it on iTunes, because there is no fucking way I'm paying $300+ on Amazon for the CDs.

That's why Nintendo's still charging 45$ for the game after all these years, they know it's good enough that people will buy it nonetheles...

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.

Around the Network

The Star Festival theme in Galaxy 1 is brilliant

The first time I heard that theme when I started the game for the first time was when I knew: "Ohhhh, this is gonna be one of THOSE games. :)"

Yeah, I loved the music to that game. Here's some of my favourites:

Of course there's many more, but those two in particular give me intense nostalgic feelings!

I agree, Galaxy's soundtrack is such a masterpiece (well, both Galaxy games have an amazing soundtrack). My favorite song is the one from Gusty Garden Galaxy.

Around the Network

I've only played a bit of Galaxy, but that 1st track that plays when you land on Egg Galaxy is just... amazing. I felt so cheery and bubbly hearing that tune, as well as playing the game for the 1st time. It truly was a great moment, game wise.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread