By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony E3 2017 - My Top 10 Predictions

We're about a month away from E3. Here are my top 10 predictions for Sony's E3 2017 press conference. What are your predictions? Will this be the year of dreams - part III? Tune in June 12th at 6 PM PT/ 9 PM ET to see the show:

Around the Network

Here are my predictions from last year - not too bad:

Well, Square Enix already said that Final Fantasy VII Remake was coming out at least next fiscal year, so that's already one down.

Maybe. But I wouldn't bet against Sony pulling out some big surprises this E3. This is the 20th anniversary year of the game's release. They already announced that it was coming first to PS4 - so maybe they can sneak in part I by the end of the year.

Edited because i was being to much of an asshole :/

Nino Kuni 2 or any other anime looking game wont appear on it, they didnt even showed Gravity Rush 2 last year... a game thats made by them and exclusive to PS4.

Also Bloodborne 2... wont believe it untill i see it.

Around the Network

I believe we'll see one of DMC5 or REmake 2 at E3 and the other at TGS, Gamescom or PSX. If I'm a guessing man, I predict we'll see DMC5 at E3 (most likely at Sony's presser) and REmake 2 at one of the latter shows.

Is it just me, or is the graphic really hard to read both in this thread and when you click on it? Maybe a couple font sizes larger would be helpful.

Oh wow. You were almost spot on with your predictions last year.
This makes me very hopeful for a Bloodborne 2. Thank you ^_^

Notto bad but not great either.

My predixhunz:

Show opener: Days Gone, 10 minute gemupurei trailer, blows everyone away, no doubt about it being another great title to look forward to

UC Lost Legacy gemupurei, shoots to nr1 on Amazon within seconds

Gt Sport trailer: open beta riight NOW

... an hour passes with 1st and 3rd party games, Destiny 2 open beta right NOW!

"we have 1 more thing for you"

A teaser trailer for Jak and Daxter Remake/4 by Sanzaru in the Uncharted 4 engine, crowd goes apeshit!

Turkish said:

Notto bad but not great either.

My predixhunz:

Show opener: Days Gone, 10 minute gemupurei trailer, blows everyone away, no doubt about it being another great title to look forward to

UC Lost Legacy gemupurei, shoots to nr1 on Amazon within seconds

Gt Sport trailer: open beta riight NOW

... an hour passes with 1st and 3rd party games, Destiny 2 open beta right NOW!

"we have 1 more thing for you"

A teaser trailer for Jak and Daxter Remake/4 by Sanzaru Bluepoint in the Uncharted 4 engine, crowd goes apeshit!

Fixed it for ya