By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - live problems

Is anyone else having problems with Live right now?   For some reason it won't allow me to use a subscription card to get onto gold?  it gives me the error code of 8015000a any help would be awesome thanks!

Around the Network

live is hard :) .... sorry couldn´t resist... never gone life with my 360 so I have no idea what could be wrong...

my friend has a problem as well

new CoD4 maps are out = servers are crashing

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

Yes. The rumor is that a few million Live users crashed the servers because of the new COD4 map pack @ 144mb.

The XBLA Charts seem to be adversely effected by it.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
It wont let me downoload the new Call of Duty 4 maps, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

yeah!! more "freebies" from MS coming our way.... you'd think they would of learned by now...

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Blaze said:
Is anyone else having problems with Live right now? For some reason it won't allow me to use a subscription card to get onto gold? it gives me the error code of 8015000a any help would be awesome thanks!

I have the same exact problem... hell i couldnt even play COD4 for awhile because apparently theres and updated too and it took me awhile to connect, otherwise i still wouldnt even be able to play online!  Now i have to wait even longer to download the new maps... serves Microsoft right for waiting till a FRIDAY to put aguably the most anticipated downloadable content so far on Live... now there's gonna be millions of users bogging down the servers all weekend and who knows when XBLA will be back up and running again.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

I haven't had any problems myself but I'm not a big COD4 multiplayer fan. It's been working fine Halo 3 matchmaking last night and this morning. ~450000 online

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection

My friend was saying he had that problem last night with getting the new map pack. Myself I have been playing Grifball like crazy on Halo 3. Is the CoD problem still going right now?!

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.