By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Leo-j buys a switch and.....

Tagged games:

Ljink96 said:
Newsflash...it has been out for 2 months, most people do these things called, A YEAR IN REVIEW, not a couple of months in review. Give it time to flex its muscles, srsly?

I bought a vita at launch and it wasn't this dry bone.... same with ps4

mM
Around the Network

The Vita flopped because it didn't have any real killer games that everyone wanted, that and a few other reasons.

My Switch isn't here until next week due to stock issues. I'm also very much a Sony user, but I can already tell I'll have a different experience to you. You probably went into it with the wrong mindset, I already know Nintendo is still behind the times with its online components and friend handling, but I can over look those things because I know it will have some must play games.

leo-j said:
NATO said:
i found zelda overrated too, ended up being given a copy by someone who sold their switch and fogured id give it a chance, and while i admit its better than i thought it would be, i still dont think its as good as people claim

I want someone to lend me zelda, everyone that played it says it's the best game e ver..... 

Its called having an opinion! 

Judging on how long you've been on this site..... You should know that other people's opinion and your opinion could be the same or DIFFERENT! 

There should have been something that your opinion is different to a lot of people......... like your view on the Switch! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Edit: Actually forget it.  Not gonna feed the trolls.

There really wasn't a compelling reason for me to at own a PS4 or Xbox One at launch... Meanwhile, the Switch had the new Zelda, which honestly is one of the best games I've ever experienced... So yeah... Opinions vary. I think the Switch itself should've had more features at launch, but I'm not going to complain about the games that are coming out for it.

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

Around the Network
think-man said:
The Vita flopped because it didn't have any real killer games that everyone wanted, that and a few other reasons.

My Switch isn't here until next week due to stock issues. I'm also very much a Sony user, but I can already tell I'll have a different experience to you. You probably went into it with the wrong mindset, I already know Nintendo is still behind the times with its online components and friend handling, but I can over look those things because I know it will have some must play games.

My mindset was not too far off of what it was when I got the 3ds(which I got primarily for Pokémon).... I got the switch because I wanted a party like machine ala Wii  but one I could take anywhere, it's a great concept imo.... which is why I got Mario kart8 and not zelda.... in fact I almost got12switch.... but after looking at some gameplay I was a little disappointed with it...

mM

EDIT: the "LOL" was at JWeinCom original coment

To the OP.  That's too bad you aren't enjoying the machine yet after going to the trouble of getting your hands on one.  Hopefully you like Zelda, I had fun with it.

JWeinCom said:

Edit: Actually forget it.  Not gonna feed the trolls.

Booo no wonder I couldn't quote you ...

leo-j said:
Ljink96 said:
Newsflash...it has been out for 2 months, most people do these things called, A YEAR IN REVIEW, not a couple of months in review. Give it time to flex its muscles, srsly?

I bought a vita at launch and it wasn't this dry bone.... same with ps4

The Wii U wasn't "dry bone" but it still flopped. Quality over quantity. PS4 didn't launch with a game with anywhere near the quality of Breath of the Wild, play that actually... at least. Vita...look where it is now...Switch will easily outsell it. 3DS didn't have shit at launch, and now look at it. It's going to take a good year for a slew of content to come to Switch like any other console unless all you want is ports which is what most consoles get in the first place. I'm failing to ee your argument.

Ka-pi96 said:

Switch does seem pretty barebones in it's features though,

Like, not having achievements?