By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Naughty Dog & Quantic Dream & Guerilla Games...

Naughty Dog vs Quantic Dream vs Guerilla Games

Quantic Dream, baby! 15 4.59%

Naughty Dog, yeah! 215 65.75%

Guerilla Games, yo! 28 8.56%

hard to say / love all three 51 15.60%

see results 18 5.50%

Total:327

Five questions to the VGChartz community :) Make a decision :)

1. Quantic Dream vs Naughty Dog vs Guerrilla Games, which studio is the best for you ? And why = ) ?

2. What is your favorite Quantic Dream-Game ?

3. What is your favorite Naughty Dog-Game ?

4. Sucker Punch or Guerrilla Games,  which studio do you like more?

5. What do you think - is the next big / new game of "Sucker Punch" on PS4 ? New IP or the next InFamous-Game maybe?

My answer:

1. Number 1 is for me Naughty Dog. I love "The Last of Us" !! and like "Uncharted". The Last of Us is legendary. My favorite Uncharted-Games are Uncharted 2 and 4. Number 2 is Quantic Dream. I like "Beyond Two Souls", "Heavy Rain" was cool. It was a great experience!!

2. Beyond Two Souls, i like the worlds, the maincharacter Jodie and the ghost/death-topic. But i'm sure, "Detroit Become Human" is the best Quantic Dream-Game in future!

3. The Last of Us of course! The Gameplay, Story, Character, Atmosphere, Soundtracks and love to details are awesome :)

4. Sucker Punch has a lot of potential in the future, i think. Guerrilla Games has developed an interesting game with Horizon Zero Dawn and learned a lot of new things. And Hideo Kojima has for "Death Stranding" the Horizon Zero Dawn Engine =) Its hard to say, which studio..

5. i think and hope: The next Sucker Punch Game is a new IP, a completly new game :D

Around the Network

I loved killzone 2 , and horizon is such a beautiful piece of art.....

Guerilla probably over the others..... even though uncharted 4 was a stunning masterpiece, it's tough for me between those two Sony studios.

mM

1 Naughty Dog best Sony dev out there
2 I prefer beyond two souls, but I think Detroit will surpass it.
3 The last of us closely followed by Uncharted 2 and 4.

4 Guerilla games studio is in my eyes vastly superior either Killzone 2 or Horizon Zero Dawn are way better than anything Sucker Punch ever produced.
5 A new IP before Spiderman announcement I actually tought it would be a Marvel game. Hopefully something that resembles Sly a bit more.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

I voted Naughty Dog for my love of Jack & Daxter, but TBH Horizon looks far better to me than anything Naughty Dog or Quantic Dream have put out in the last decade.

1. Naughty Dog, story is key in SP games for me and they are one of the better companies at it

2. Heavy Rain

3. The Last of us

4. Sucker Punch

5. It will be a new IP

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Around the Network

Im not a partucular fan of the work of any of those. I really enjoy HZD, unfortunately it isnt without flaw. Its way to easy. Too much resources and a couple of more issues. Its a neat game. Yesterday bandits tried to lure me into a (flash bang) trap. I was so surprised.

I also liked TloU a lot. But slow paced horror survival aint my thing. Id go with GG i guess.

Hunting Season is done...

1.- Naughty Dog, obviously. The others are not in the same level.
2.- Indigo Prophecy maybe
3.- Hard to tell. Between U2, U4 and TLOU.
4.- Guerrilla Games simply because of the masterpiece that is Horizon. Otherwise I prefer Infamous and Sly to Killzone.
5.- Hopefully a new IP.

1) The dogs are the best

2) I liked beyond even though i don't like the QTE, point and clic games in general ( i didn't do heavy rain)

3) Last of us of course

4) i enjoyed all the infamous games but guerrilla impressed me with Horizon

5) New IP

I mean Horizon is great and i probably had more fun with it than with UC or TLOU but.... Naughty Dog has been making great games for a long time now, so i gotta go with them.

Qwark said:

2 I prefer beyond two souls, but I think Detroit will surpass it.
3 The last of us closely followed by Uncharted 2 and 4.

100 % yes, i think so too :)

malistix1985 said:
1. Naughty Dog, story is key in SP games for me and they are one of the better companies..

i love Singleplayer-Games too :)

shikamaru317 said:

1. Quantic Dream is my favorite of the 3.

Sounds great :) Quantic Dream's "Detroit Become Human".. is maybe my biggest! Most Wanted PS4-Game (with The Last of Us 2) = )

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Well naughty dog is the top dog of sony , is up there with the rockstar and blizzard, created the best game last gen and made uncharted 4 that does everything right

Yes, with Rockstar Games the high quality Games-developer :) Uncharted 4 was amazing. In august, Uncharted The Lost Legacy is coming :)

Jpcc86 said:

3.- Hard to tell. Between U2, U4 and TLOU.

I can understand you, Its not easy. : )