By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - RUMOR: New Gameplay Details Emerge for Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle

Nintendo Ninja's should fix their leaks.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network
Soundwave said:
Wyrdness said:

That's an example of what I'm talking about WSJ unveiled that a week before she did and other people called the screen size and all before she did, her followers only acknowledge the claims only when she said it but everything she got right was already said by some prior to her saying it.

Actually you're wrong on a few things here I believe. 

The WSJ guy was saying he didn't think Nintendo would reveal that week, but Emily said she had heard it would be Friday of that week, and when he said he didn't think it would be that week, she took a lot of shit from people but lo and behold she was right to the day. 

Also I don't believe anyone else stated the actual screen size. The Eurogamer report only said a touchscreen, but it didn't say anything else. 

In any case I don't really give much of a fart about some Ubi Soft game with Mario characters in it. If I want a Mario game I'll get one done by EAD, thank you very much. 

Nope you're thinking of the twitter guy I'm talking of the article they had a week prior.

Can we please just have Assassin's Creed spinoff game about Black Flag (no modern nonsense or assassin part, just the pirate life) for Switch? Seriously, one of the best, if not the best, things Ubisoft has ever done has created that pirate life. It was SO fun. I may have to go back and replay.

It sounds super original and I'm all for it.
If it works then great and if not it's a quirky one-off.
At least Nintendo is up to mixing it up and being creative, if we were talking about Kirby 'Goes to Funland' or Yoshi 'Eats a Donut' or some generic kiddy license then I really wouldn't care but this has potential for a new spin on Mario.