By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Mario Sunshine Was Just a TV Show?

I think that video is longer than what Nintendo usually spend thinking about the plot of a Mario platformer...

Around the Network

hmmm

Nintendo Freind Code: SW-4075-9631-2912

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJXcqI8b10pET5-IuPz5cfw

Well, Super Mario Bros. 3 was confirmed by Miyamoto to just be a play, so it wouldn't really be shocking. So in that sense, it's more like Mario's just an actor.

VGPolyglot said:
Well, Super Mario Bros. 3 was confirmed by Miyamoto to just be a play, so it wouldn't really be shocking. So in that sense, it's more like Mario's just an actor.

In that segment, Miyamoto also suggested he was Bowser Jr's mother... So I'd take that with a grain of salt.

JWeinCom said:
VGPolyglot said:

In that segment, Miyamoto also suggested he was Bowser Jr's mother... So I'd take that with a grain of salt.

What, are you telling me that he was joking when he said that he was Bowser Jr.'s mother?

Around the Network

It would explain the horrible voice acting of bowser. Great game though

I still can't accept the fact that the Koopalings aren't his children. I grew up thinking they were.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

A HD remaster of Mario Sunshine would make me buy a Switch (and money )

God I love this game so much

KLXVER said:
I think that video is longer than what Nintendo usually spend thinking about the plot of a Mario platformer...

Oooo damn, I laughed so hard

CaptainExplosion said:
lonerism said:

A HD remaster of Mario Sunshine would make me buy a Switch (and money )

God I love this game so much

How do you buy money?

Oops, I meant I need money lol