By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Switch 3rd party success so far

sethnintendo said:
Nuvendil said:

Who made this divine law indies can't charge $40 or even $60?  Who gives a single crap who made the game, if it's worth $40, it's worth $40.

Thought this was the original Bindg of Isaac which is dirt cheap on Steam even without sale.  Rebirth, Afterbirth, and Afterbirth+ goes for a total of 35 right now on Steam.  Does Afterbirth+ on Switch include Rebirth also?  I have no clue about this game and the expansions because I have never played it before. 

Yes. Rebirth is the base game.

Around the Network
KLXVER said:

Ah I should have just looked a little more on the store page.  Well then 40 for physical copy isn't that bad of deal.  I thought it was an Angry Birds for $30 on 3DS scenario.

sethnintendo said:
KLXVER said:

Ah I should have just looked a little more on the store page.  Well then 40 for physical copy isn't that bad of deal.  I thought it was an Angry Birds for $30 on 3DS scenario.

Worst part is Im sure it did well.lol

Apparently according to the briefing Bomberman R sold/shipped 500,000 units total, digital or otherwise since the Switch launch. For a title like Bomberman is that good or bad you think?

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?