By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite will be released on September 19, 2017.

The Chun-Li and Mega Man X figures look pretty cool.

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
The Chun-Li and Mega Man X figures look pretty cool.

Yea I would like those since I'm a fan of those two. I also want the Capt. Marvel one since I'm a fan of Carol as well, especially in her black/yellow with red waist scarf outfit ;). But at $150-200? I'll likely pass on that. I'm a fan of MvC, but not hardcore enough to pay that much for that collection at that price.

Now today, Capcom released the game’s second ever gameplay trailer, which is official and via Capcom unlike yesterday’s footage. The new trailer is two minutes and 9 seconds long and features characters Chun-Li, Hulk, Thor, Strider Hiryu, Hawkeye, Chris Redfield and Ultron.

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

Now today, Capcom released the game’s second ever gameplay trailer, which is official and via Capcom unlike yesterday’s footage. The new trailer is two minutes and 9 seconds long and features characters Chun-Li, Hulk, Thor, Strider Hiryu, Hawkeye, Chris Redfield and Ultron.

0o0

Are you saying yesterday footage was a leak?

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)