By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite will be released on September 19, 2017.

Heads up! Just in case theres any interest for this game. But judging by the fact its been quite some time since the annoucement and no one said anything I guess Mahvel is just not that big around here. Unless I missed the thread... Here is the annoucement trailer anyway, if anyone is interested:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OO4Rz6zFnI

A 200 bucks collectors edition was also announced. Here:

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Around the Network

So basically it's Capcom Vs The Avengers: Age of UltronSigma

HELL to the YEAH.......

I like that release date, gives me a lot of time to play injustice 2 first.

Can't wait!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

I'll wait for the Ultimate Edition.

Bofferbrauer said:
So basically it's Capcom Vs The Avengers: Age of UltronSigma

More like Ultron with a lightsaber. I don't feel too much of sigma in the personality (so far).

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Waiting for the Ultimate Edition.......to be remaster to PS5!

I'm not a big fighter fan, but this does look pretty interesting :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Mike321 said:
I like that release date, gives me a lot of time to play injustice 2 first.

And Tekken 7

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share