By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Cemu 1.7.5 Patreon released!, 4K 1.7.4 vs 1.7.5 Zelda BOTW comparison.

vivster said:

You know, there was a time in Zelda where looking for weapons wasn't even part of the game and nobody complained. I am willing to take that risk.

That is an extremely small amount of Zelda games you are referring to. In many you have to find the Master Sword. In most you have to find a weapon in a dungeon or something. Only game I can think that you perhaps wouldn't need to look for a single item is perhaps Triforce Heroes. Sure, no one was complaining not being able to look for weapons, they were complaining about the entire game. Maybe in ALBW you don't have to look  for weapons either, but that doesn't really help my point...

Have fun saving Hyrule barehanded!

Around the Network
Dravenet7 said:
vivster said:

You know, there was a time in Zelda where looking for weapons wasn't even part of the game and nobody complained. I am willing to take that risk.

That is an extremely small amount of Zelda games you are referring to. In many you have to find the Master Sword. In most you have to find a weapon in a dungeon or something. Only game I can think that you perhaps wouldn't need to look for a single item is perhaps Triforce Heroes. Sure, no one was complaining not being able to look for weapons, they were complaining about the entire game. Maybe in ALBW you don't have to look  for weapons either, but that doesn't really help my point...

Have fun saving Hyrule barehanded!

Cherry picking. Of course you have to search for Items and the master sword but in no other game you have to scramble on the floor every 2 minutes because the first weapon you got broke after 2 hits. No, you get your sword and that's it. And for some reason that sword doesn't break, totally breaking any kind of "immersion".

But I better stop before this thread becomes another "why BOTW is the worst Zelda game of all time" thread.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:

Cherry picking. Of course you have to search for Items and the master sword but in no other game you have to scramble on the floor every 2 minutes because the first weapon you got broke after 2 hits. No, you get your sword and that's it. And for some reason that sword doesn't break, totally breaking any kind of "immersion".

But I better stop before this thread becomes another "why BOTW is the worst Zelda game of all time" thread.

Lol I was cherry picking actually. I knew what you meant, but the way I targeted the way you said for the sake of self facetiousness. I was hoping my last two lines kind of showed I was joking just a bit. Personally, I couldn't either way about the mechanic.

I still remember people in here were laughing at Cemu when it just came out to the public.Back then it could barely run NES Remix at 1fps, but Tachikoma remarked that it would quickly improve,she was so fucking right.

Playing BoTW on your PC when you don't own a physical copy is theft plain and simple.

Around the Network
Cerebralbore101 said:
Playing BoTW on your PC when you don't own a physical copy is theft plain and simple.

Alright? this isn't about whether it's theft or not need to bring it up. 

OT: Nice to see it's coming along good, really great work by the developers. 

Natsu said:
Cerebralbore101 said:

That's not the direction of the thread, but you people deserve to be called out for stealing.

Ah yes. Making money off somebody else's hard work. Something deserving of praise.

Cerebralbore101 said:
Natsu said:

That's not the direction of the thread, but you people deserve to be called out for stealing.

Ah yes. Making money off somebody else's hard work. Something deserving of praise.

Well I'm not even emulating it or anything if I get a switch I might not even get Zelda I'm not a huge fan of zelda. I don't emulate things but it's a good thing for it to be there. But hey not tryna start anything. 

And he's putting in hard work too. I doubt the dude making this is a bad person lol

Cerebralbore101 said:
Natsu said:

Well I'm not even emulating it or anything if I get a switch I might not even get Zelda I'm not a huge fan of zelda. I don't emulate things but it's a good thing for it to be there. But hey not tryna start anything. 

And he's putting in hard work too. I doubt the dude making this is a bad person lol

Good progress so far. Shame it's being derailed again by another non interested user.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"