By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russians what do you think of Canada?

CaptainExplosion said:
Sharu said:

Thats a lie. Russia is the one who requested the investigation. But holland 'investigators' even don't want to gather all parts of the fallen plane. And suing its journalusts who brought some parts from Donetsk. 

Your view on the problem is twisted, cause you get the information only from one side. Which is quite biased.

Okay, but why do I keep hearing about Putin having journalists and opponents killed?

Maybe because usa press everyday makes a bad news about Russia at least for a half of year? And they suck that bullshit out of their finger. And prefer middle one.

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:

Okay, but why do I keep hearing about Putin having journalists and opponents killed?

KingofTrolls said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Well, denying everything told about Russia and Putin doesn't make it automatically not true. We all know that people like BUsh did some bad stuff, that doesn't make Putin a nice guy.

Sounds a lot like Whataboutism to me.  

crissindahouse said:

Well, denying everything told about Russia and Putin doesn't make it automatically not true.

Of course. The only thing on this planet that cant fool u are ur very own eyes and ears ( but scientist are working on this issue ), and in the Internet every " out of my arse " talk simply can become a fact.

Putin is the leader of one of the most influential country on this planet, and there is no fair-play or anything. He has to be efficient. But dont talk to me like any of Western leaders is any " better ", " cleaner" or some shit. 

CaptainExplosion said:

Why would we believe the words of Hitler's propaganda minister?

Because it works... so well.

Around the Network
Hiku said:

And the request from his lawyer to open up a case for criminal investigation was once again denied with no explanation.

I don't care what country you're from, that is not something normal that the police should ignore three times without explanation.

Of course not. 

His request was denied because  the medics’ diagnosis did not point to deliberate poisoning and therefore there were no grounds to start a criminal case. Later he fly to other country and get the same results. I dont much about his coma, but even his father he doesnt think that it could be a poisoining.

For ur information - If FSB wanted him dead he'd be dead

нет.

Hiku said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Instead of relying solely on what people on this forum think, I'd advise you to look up the facts about how these people died, what they were doing before they died, how their deaths were labeled, etc, and then draw your own conclusions.

For example, Vladimir Kara-Murza was mysteriously poisoned twice and nearly died both times. (Diagnosed with 'toxic influence of an unknown substance' by the hospital.) He claims it was because he is an activist who spoke out against Putin's policies. His lawyer sent the Russian Investigative Committee requests to open a criminal case into the alleged poisoning. It was denied both times with no explanation.
He said he would still go back to Russia to continue his protests. Earlier this year he fell into a coma, and once again diagnosed by the same mysterious poison. His life was saved once again by the same hospital.
And the request from his lawyer to open up a case for criminal investigation was once again denied with no explanation.

I don't care what country you're from, that is not something normal that the police should ignore three times without explanation.

That young guy (Vladimir Kara-Murza) twice got drugs overdose. His father is smart economist and writing books and articles. One of them, by the way will be very good to read for any modern man, its the "Art of manipulation". You talking about his son, who is 'professional oppositioner'. Never worked , goes to tv shows, talking his position. Drugs is part of his problem, not Putin. He's not threat to anybody except himself, not popular, not smart, nothing.

CaptainExplosion said:
The other reason I've been so harsh with my words about Russia is because Russia's been backing North Korea. As in the pint-sized dictatorship run by the country's only fat guy who wants to kill us all.

Why would the West trust Russia when Russia is in league with fatso?

We are not support NK, its mostly Chinese satellite. 

But look on the map. Imagine USA missile flying to NK. How do you think, will it look as a threat to Russian far east region? And would it need to get an answer strike, possible nuclear? 

nanarchy said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Isn't Internet in Russia kind of isolated?

no. Why would you think that?

well it is somewhat limited, there are far more things blocked (website wise) than you would fine in the West. And as far as news outlets go in Russia, and access to news, everything is pretty much blocked off that doesn't have a huge bias in supporting the gov. that's a fact

I don't see why Russia would have any hard feelings with Canada though- they have very few (if any?) former conflicts and are neighbors. Canada being very unthreatening and honestly (from Russia's perspective) practially just a huge swatch of empty cold land between them and the USA.