By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump will keep list of White House visitors secret

Torillian said:
Aeolus451 said:

I was guessing based on logic and from what i read on this from different sources. I'll be honest about that. I'm willing to do some digging to prove my statement or prove my line of though wasn't off. Roughly half? No. Maybe 4 or 5 million voted. Maybe more. It's no secret that liberal politicans have been allowing illegals to vote by making it so no one has to show IDs to vote. They're expanding that into the more states. Texas is there latest target. Anyway, here some stuff that I found. 

http://www.laalmanac.com/immigration/im04a.php

"According to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), an estimated 2,830,000 unlawful immigrants resided in California in 2012, compared to 1.5 million in 1990 and 2.5 million in 2000. This number represents 24.7 percent of the entire estimated unlawful immigrant population in the United States (11.4 million in 2012)." 

That's based off of estimates from 2012 which for some reason is the lastest I could find. Even that is very fishy to me. 1.5 mil in 1990 to 2.5 mil in 2000 to 2.8 mil in 2014? lol It should be around 4.1 to 4.5 mil. It's more than safe to say there's more illegals overall in the US now than at 2012.

Illegals have an deep interest in voting because it could affect if they can stay in the country or not. Just from California, there's enough illegals for the bulk of it. I'm gonna try to look more in a bit.

You continue to prove that illegals exist in numbers that if they could vote they could do so in the millions.  That's not my issue, you have yet to show that illegals actually are voting in such numbers or even at all. You have to show an ID to register to vote, so how do you propose that millions of people that couldn't register to vote did so anyway?

Really?

Do I need to provide ID when I register to vote in California

You must include your California driver's license number, or your CA identification card number, on your voter registration form. If you don't have either of these numbers, you should include a copy of your ID with your voter registration form. Acceptable forms of ID include a current and valid photo identification OR a current utility bill, bank statement, government check, or other government document that shows your name and address. Note: military voters, overseas voters, and elderly or handicapped voters are exempt from these requirements.

http://help.vote.org/article/171-do-i-need-to-provide-id-when-i-register-to-vote-in-california

Around the Network
Aeolus451 said:
Torillian said:

You continue to prove that illegals exist in numbers that if they could vote they could do so in the millions.  That's not my issue, you have yet to show that illegals actually are voting in such numbers or even at all. You have to show an ID to register to vote, so how do you propose that millions of people that couldn't register to vote did so anyway?

Really?

You must include your California driver's license number, or your CA identification card number, on your voter registration form. If you don't have either of these numbers, you should include a copy of your ID with your voter registration form. Acceptable forms of ID include a current and valid photo identification OR a current utility bill, bank statement, government check, or other government document that shows your name and address. Note: military voters, overseas voters, and elderly or handicapped voters are exempt from these requirements.

http://help.vote.org/article/171-do-i-need-to-provide-id-when-i-register-to-vote-in-california

On your exact link, the laws are comparably lax in Southern states with high immigration populations yet Hillary Clinton didn't win those states. If llegal immigrants voted in their interests, you would think they would've came out in droves to turn the tide of the general election. But yes, continue to push your (Trump's really) agenda that Trump lost the popular vote because 3 million illegal immigrants voted from California all for Clinton.

Aeolus451 said:
Torillian said:

Really?

Well that's at least a start, so you've shown that they could have plausibly registered although the idea of millions of people here illegally provding their name and address to the government seems a bit counterintuitive but fine.  Let's say they could do so and easily.  Now you have to show they did when all studies seem to indicate that rarely ever do illegal immigrants register and vote.  

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2016/nov/18/blog-posting/no-3-million-undocumented-immigrants-did-not-vote-/

"people who have made similar claims in the past have cited a 2014 report that claims 6.4 percent of non-citizens voted in 2008 and 2.2 percent of non-citizens voted in 2010 midterm congressional elections."

And followup studies indicated that almost all of those who had answered that they weren't citizens and that they voted filled out one of the two mistakenly.  So where are you getting that millions of people did this in 2016?

It doesn't matter what he does, he'll be questioned reguardless. :)

Trump is very honest and trustworthy. The best first 100 days as President of all time. Everything Trump says is the truth.