By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Next "It's not that great" game

The Last of Us 2 27 19.85%

Red Dead Redemption 2 20 14.71%

Super Mario Odyssey 38 27.94%

all of the above. 51 37.50%

Total:136

I am personally planning on giving bs reasons as to why TLOU2 isn't that great, so I voted for that.

Around the Network
Pyro as Bill said:
Every first party Sony/MS game?

It's not like they haven't been done before..... and better most of the time.

If you got a group of people to compile a list of the top ten greatest developers of all time,you will more than likely find at least a couple of Sony and Nintendos devs on the list once.

I'm so surprised that Breath of the Wild got the backlash it did

It's kind of annoying actually ... it got hyped and praised for all the same reasons its getting criticized for now, even by the same people who were hyping it. Annoying. It's the definition of "this amazing game is a tad overatted, time to rant about it"

But maybe in context i'd agree, I'm not a zelda fan and I haven't seen it yet.

Since TLOU and Red Dead are unfortunately untouchable(both of the originals had a lot of flaws and are "not that great" imo) it will most likely be the new Mario ... it seems a bit experimental for some.

Super Mario Odyssey= in the end just another Mario game, milked and no innovations at all.

Do we have to be so black and white? If I think Zelda is an 8/10 then by definition I think it's overrated because it's rated higher than that on meta. I by no means called it a bad game but there's varying degrees of liking something. I don't have to like it AS MUCH as you do.

I am Iron Man

Around the Network

If Mario gets 90+ on metacritic, all the haters will say something like: "Again such a ridiculous high score. This shows how Nintendo-biased the reviewers are. Nintendo pays them for all their reviews lol"

All of the above

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]