By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - America is a bigger threat to world peace than North Korea

Ruler said:
KLXVER said:
I don't think so. Its not like the US is just bombing random places.

You just did, and you used weapons of mass destruction 

Im not the US. Also its not like they threw a dart on a world map and decided to bomb there.

Around the Network

Trump's stopping Kim Jung-Un's nuclear growth isn't about North Korea becoming a nuclear threat. It's about preventing them from catching up with the rest of the world and America's military might not being as in control as it is now. it's about controlling other nations, not protecting them. Kim Jong-Un isn't going to back down because he wants a fight, he's fighting because he's a nationalist (corrupt but that's besides the point) with pride and he's not going to let some other asshole hold his nation back.

If Trump was worried about Nuclear war he wouldn't be provoking this shit. You know.... George Washington had a vision that one day the whole world would turn on America. It's a rather interesting story that's passed down the ages. One that seems to become a very grim reality and in many versions of the story the person to trigger was always a man that's described like Trump. Fake or not it's a nice little folk lore for this situation, the man is very sick.

Ljink96 said:
I have to agree, and it even scares me. We're using the largest non-nuclear bomb, something we haven't done in years, on 31 terrorists... who knows how many civilians have lost their lives at our hands. I said it once, I'll say it again, I don't stand by a single fucking thing Trump does.

Uhh, it's been happening long before Trump's presidency.

My country has a lot of problems and the fact that is sooo close to US scares me! I'm actually scare that someday US just decided to bomb us because we represent a treat to them or somenthing like that and all the innocent people that would die!

David_Hernandeez said:
My country has a lot of problems and the fact that is sooo close to US scares me! I'm actually scare that someday US just decided to bomb us because we represent a treat to them or somenthing like that and all the innocent people that would die!

Well, actually I think the US would be a bit more apprehensive of starting a war right at their border, because then they'd have to deal with millions of Mexican refugees trying to come in to evade war.

Around the Network
David_Hernandeez said:

What does your country do thats a threat to the US?

Well, thankfully, at this rate the US will collapse within the next 50yrs. Hopefully the world will learn from its failures and attempt to promote education.

KLXVER said:
David_Hernandeez said:

What does your country do thats a threat to the US?

You don't have to be a threat for them fuck with you. They overthrew the governments in Chile and Guatemala, it's not like those countries could have done anything to them.

VGPolyglot said:
Ljink96 said:
I have to agree, and it even scares me. We're using the largest non-nuclear bomb, something we haven't done in years, on 31 terrorists... who knows how many civilians have lost their lives at our hands. I said it once, I'll say it again, I don't stand by a single fucking thing Trump does.

Uhh, it's been happening long before Trump's presidency.

Well aware of this, well aware of what happened during Obama's presidency...but the fact that Trump is so hypocritial and does everything through executive order even though the house is in his favor...it says a lot about a man. And for the record, Trump is the president now, I had my say about Obama years ago. Trump is the one in charge now, Obama is long gone. Bush is long gone. Their effects still have impact today but it's about what the current president does that matters at the end of the day.

spurgeonryan said:
Sure, except we don't threaten a nuclear holocaust. They do.

But I mostly agree with you, my government is shady.

Except, the US is the only country to ever use nukes on someone else!