By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What do you think will be the top game for Microsoft at E3?

Bandorr said:
NobleTeam360 said:
People think Halo anything will be a megaton? Ok.....

I think its the biggest Micosoft will have. So relative to that - yes.

It'd be a bigger megaton if MS didn't announce any Halo game than if they did.

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:

Damn, even this Halo fanboy can't bother getting hyped for Halo anymore.

Wright said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Damn, even this Halo fanboy can't bother getting hyped for Halo anymore.

xD I got burned buying Halo Wars 2, so yeah I'm pretty much near done with Halo; the games' glory days are long past imo.

Personally it could be Crackdown or State of Decay.

For most people though I'm sure it will be Halo 6.

LudicrousSpeed said:
Personally it could be Crackdown or State of Decay.

For most people though I'm sure it will be Halo 6.

Those 2 games have tremendous potential. 

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

I'd like to say a Fable reboot, but it will probably be the boringly predictable teaser trailer for Halo 6 (and I say that as a Halo fan).

I thought of something like this when fable legendsgot caned when it was basicly complete. Its not done, they just dint think that type of moba like game would be big on consoles. I think they will just expand on it. Make a single player/ co-op story mode with the same assets. Keep everything from legends as the multyplayer portion and a straight pvp, call it fable 4 and then you got your megaton. I mean they could even add a short 10 hour crapy story and that should be enoufgh since the legends part is already suficient.

They probably learned from the first titanfall. If they screw up the first one, people wont want to try the second one even if they add the single player mode.

Im pretty sure they are going to give halo a longer brake. People are almost done with it.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

eva01beserk said:
shikamaru317 said:

I'd like to say a Fable reboot, but it will probably be the boringly predictable teaser trailer for Halo 6 (and I say that as a Halo fan).

I thought of something like this when fable legendsgot caned when it was basicly complete. Its not done, they just dint think that type of moba like game would be big on consoles. I think they will just expand on it. Make a single player/ co-op story mode with the same assets. Keep everything from legends as the multyplayer portion and a straight pvp, call it fable 4 and then you got your megaton. I mean they could even add a short 10 hour crapy story and that should be enoufgh since the legends part is already suficient.

They probably learned from the first titanfall. If they screw up the first one, people wont want to try the second one even if they add the single player mode.

Im pretty sure they are going to give halo a longer brake. People are almost done with it.

Don't bank on forum comments.

Titanfall was screwed by EA marketing by sandwiching it between Battlefield 1 and COD.

Fable people had no direction since Molyneux left on bad terms with them; Mattrick team gave them a different direction than we wanted and a $70 million wasted on their project. No financial savy company would've kept the money tap on without deeply reestructuring the vision and the team.

Goatseye said:
eva01beserk said:

Titanfall was screwed by EA marketing by sandwiching it between Battlefield 1 and COD.

Fable people had no direction since Molyneux left on bad terms with them; Mattrick team gave them a different direction than we wanted and a $70 million wasted on their project. No financial savy company would've kept the money tap on without deeply reestructuring the vision and the team.

Im sure that has to do a lot with it, but I asure you that there are peope like me that dont play multy player games, or that prefer single player and play a bit of the multy player, or do half and half, that dint buy titanfall 2 because it seems like something they slaped toghether at the last moment to respond to critics. 

Its like call of duty, I know the single player is trash cuz its not the focuse of the game so I dont get near it. 

Fable was never what legends what trying to achive so they probably alianate most fans, so they can gain new fans and keep the old ones by adding a at least a mediocre single player. Hopefully its a decent story and it goes well for them, but I have no trust in MS.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

I thought Phil said no new Halo or Gears info would be shared at this year's E3?

Xbox is my platform of choice this gen. MS tends to have fantastic E3s so I expect nothing less from them. I have a feeling something will rock the industry and make everyone take notice. I also predict an old school Xbox revival franchise. Crimson Skies, Mech Assault level.

eva01beserk said:
Goatseye said:

Im sure that has to do a lot with it, but I asure you that there are peope like me that dont play multy player games, or that prefer single player and play a bit of the multy player, or do half and half, that dint buy titanfall 2 because it seems like something they slaped toghether at the last moment to respond to critics. 

Its like call of duty, I know the single player is trash cuz its not the focuse of the game so I dont get near it. 

Fable was never what legends what trying to achive so they probably alianate most fans, so they can gain new fans and keep the old ones by adding a at least a mediocre single player. Hopefully its a decent story and it goes well for them, but I have no trust in MS.

Titanfall 2 campaign was praised by everyone and its the reason it surpassed the excellent predecessor in terms or positive reviews. You should really give it a second chance. And some Call of Duty have great campaign stories despite what is said here online.

The thing about console industry is that you gotta adapt to the changes and ever evolving tastes. I don't blame them for trying to cater to different folks, it failed but oh well... better luck next time.