By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New PS3 Advertisement (Pictures)

"Two new images of what seems to be a new PlayStation 3 advertising campaign have surfaced on Ruliweb today. No information was given on where this appeared, but they did list the people who did these impressive ads."

The artwork looks great.

For online advertising perhaps?

Advertising Agency: BBDO Chile
Executive Creative Director: Joaquin Bascunan
Creative Directors: Cristian Schinadeerman, Emerson Navarrete
Art Director: Emerson Navarrete
Copywriter: Cristian Schinadeerman
Illustrator: Ricardo Salamanca
Photographer: Lautaro
Head of Art: Fernando Riveros

http://onaxis.blogspot.com/2008/04/playstation-3-advertising-art-is.html

Edit: Click on the images to see them in full.

Around the Network

Eventually, Sony will make a truly good, memorable commercial that isn't a abstract art-wannabe piece of poo.

The music video is the closest they've come... 

In before 'it doesn't show what teh system is capable of!11'

Edit: Too late.

@WoW 

So, what would make a Sony ad not suck? one that promotes the Xbox 360? Seriously, the ads last Christmas totally pwned the few 360 ads I saw. (Other than maybe that one showing 11-year-olds playing Halo 3, GeoW, and Bioshock - all M/18+ rated games.)

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

The pics are awful (for a gaming device ad)
What is the average person gonna understand from this? That when you play the system you turn into a statue?

Pffft!

Around the Network

the best PS3 ads :

the black octopus + good music = VERY GOOD

others were quite bad ...

Time to Work !

The creepier the ad, the more I like it.

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

You would think they could afford to advertise with better commercials, or at least hire a better ad director...hell, even outsourcing their ads wouldn't hurt.

100TH POSTS.

anyways, that ad is a piece of crap. i have to say, sony really SUCKS at advertising. the only commercial i saw that was good, was the one wit the ladies and gentleman song in it. it really makes u wanna go buy a ps3.

Just get the black octopus with the song back.