By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4: Horizon Zero Dawn - Neil Druckmann Interviews Hermen Hulst

Very good interview. They didn't talk about the sound design, it was much better than that.
So this is who they modeled Aloy after

Around the Network
twintail said:
Any spoilers?

They briefly mention one small early choice in the game and a later location (How far Neil Druckmann is in the game). Very minor. They mostly talk about how the game came about, the development process and Aloy.

Thanks for the video! Really appreciate it! One of the best interviews I have ever watched!

This was really cool. Neil is a neat dude. I love the fact that GG has taken such a huge leap in terms of their talent.

This was a really cool interview. I'm always interested in the development of games so it's cool to see them do this behind the scenes stuff.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network

What are you guys doing wasting time talking to each other go and make your sequels.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

sub-zero-TM said:
Wow Neil is interviewing Herman from Guerilla Games.. he was probably wondering how did they made such a strong female character like Aloy without giving her ridiculous muscles and making her butt ugly.

Naughty Dogg accomplished that with Ellie. Elena, too, I guess. If you mean the mercenary chick from the latest Uncharted, that was pretty blatant pandering to feminists, and that kind of stuff never works because it comes off out of place and forced.

BraLoD said:
SnakeDrake said:
What are you guys doing wasting time talking to each other go and make your sequels.

LoD sequels, you mean.

Nobody cares about The Legend of Dragoon.

BraLoD said:
SnakeDrake said:

LoD sequels, you mean.

You'd need get every game Dev in the world to make at least one LoD sequel.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

BraLoD said:
SnakeDrake said:

You'd need get every game Dev in the world to make at least one LoD sequel.

A joint work between the whole world... well, maybe they are worth it if all stacked together... nah, they aren't.

No wonder there isn't a new LoD game yet!