By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Why you should want a 360.

You can always rely on good old and a little naive Starcraft to promote the 360 brand. I admire you for sticking with what you believe against all the ods. People trashed me when I announced my beloved Wii to become a huge hit and the PS3 to pick up sales quickly and I was right in the end.

Good luck sticking by your 360 which has all it's games come to pc in the end (with added content), which is a good thing since there hardly is any 360 alive after that time to play the original game anyway.

PSN name: Gazz1979 (feel free to add me, but please put your Vgchartz name in the message!)

Battlefield 2: Gazz1979

Around the Network

I wonder if Capcom is developing a sequel to Dead Rising..

libellule said:

Plateform :
hum, Ratchet is good and we know nothing about Banjo/Kazooie ...DRAW ?

Yeah, with Kameo and Pinata out I'd call it a draw at this stage.  But I think we'll be revisiting that after BK3 info at E3..........

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
JGarret said:
"If you are fully aware of the 360's gaming climate and still decided you didn't want one, this thread is not for you."

I´d be in that group,but for people who are on the fence,it´s well written and a good read.

There are more people in this thread in that category, but they failed to conduct themselves with your maturity and charisma.  Thankyou.  We need more people like you on VGChartz.

Maturity, I see, you should be the example ofcourse, with that post anyone would think that your a mature 360 owner, that is completely neutral to his own opinion/sarcasm.

mM
JGarret said:
I wonder if Capcom is developing a sequel to Dead Rising..
I'd say this is a certainty, but I think it will be multi-platform.

Around the Network

Saints Row = trash.... its a developers attempt to ripoff GTA so its an epic failure.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Gazz said:
You can always rely on good old and a little naive Starcraft to promote the 360 brand. I admire you for sticking with what you believe against all the ods. People trashed me when I announced my beloved Wii to become a huge hit and the PS3 to pick up sales quickly and I was right in the end.

Good luck sticking by your 360 which has all it's games come to pc in the end (with added content), which is a good thing since there hardly is any 360 alive after that time to play the original game anyway.

*Looks at Twesterm's post*

*Read's Gazz's post*

*Calmly awaits warning/ban* 

I have enough reasons not to have one instead of getting one.

"JRPG :
LO/ES/BD average RPG only, really nothing amazing according to reviewer, but Xbox360 still WINs becasue PS3 has nothing except Folklore."

As you've said, average RPG's and the ones which are good are heading to the PS3 as well. No, I'll stick with the PS3 as my favorite RPG platform when it comes to console gaming. Hopefully developers can really make it worth it.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

leo-j said:

Maturity, I see, you should be the example ofcourse, with that post anyone would think that your a mature 360 owner, that is completely neutral to his own opinion.

Honestly leo.  Did I say at any point that the PS3 or Wii were trash?  Did I even imply it?  Did I post this in the Sony forums to try to rub it in Sony fans faces?  All this post is is my opinion why a 360 is an excellent gaming purchase for anyone, which I clearly stated at the outset.  Is there any particular reason why you are not ok with that?

twesterm said:
To all: please do not turn this into a fanboy argument. Even if it's missing a few games or talked about a few games it shouldn't have, it's a well written opinion. I don't want to see any arguments while the PS3 or Wii really wins whatever catagory.

If you don't like it, provide arguments relevant to the thread or make your own Why you should want a x system. Don't bring other things into the topic please.

Arguments about what games make a console worth getting and what exclusives it may or may not see in the future are extremely relevant and major purchasing considerations for any perspective buyers.  Don't rail on them, especially in a post of your own that contributes nothing to the topic.

Anyway, from my perspective, the reason to own a 360 right now is the RPG support it looks to be getting.  With great new RPGs coming out one after another, it's looking to be the RPG console to own atm.