By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 2017-04-12 Nintendo Direct minmin horde day

Wyrdness said:
Wonder if they'll give a teaser for Odyssey during this as well.

There is no point, E3 is just two months away and most likely it will be playable.

Around the Network

Well. I guess I can find the time between getting ready for Finals and Persona 5 for this.

Miyamotoo said:
Wyrdness said:
Wonder if they'll give a teaser for Odyssey during this as well.

There is no point, E3 is just two months away and most likely it will be playable.

At which point they can have a more in depth trailer or look at the game at the Treehouse.

Wyrdness said:
Miyamotoo said:

At which point they can have a more in depth trailer or look at the game at the Treehouse.

Yes, new blown up trailer and then Treehouse. I dont see any bigger announcement or discuss of bigger games two months before E3 (ARMS is Spring game and Splatoon 2 Summer game, so they are different).

Miyamotoo said:
Wyrdness said:

Yes, new blown up trailer and then Treehouse. I dont see any bigger announcement or discuss of bigger games two months before E3 (ARMS is Spring game and Splatoon 2 Summer game, so they are different).

Who said they'll discuss them I said release a teaser which is something they do often with big games they did it with BOTW several times.

Around the Network

Do we know the lenght of the Direct?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Wyrdness said:
Miyamotoo said:

Who said they'll discuss them I said release a teaser which is something they do often with big games they did it with BOTW several times.

They dont do teaser so often, espacily 2 monts before E3. Zelda BotW is total different compared to every other game, they showed it 1st time at E3 2014, and released it 3 years later, so it was countless times teased, showed, discussed...while they announced Mario Odyssey in same year in which they releasing it.

opening with ARMS - 3DS new game - Mario Kart Deluxe - news on already announced 3DS games (Mrs Layton/Pikmin) - Splatoon 2 and a new Switcc Game.

Too much???

Switch!!!

Miyamotoo said:
Wyrdness said:

They dont do teaser so often, espacily 2 monts before E3. Zelda BotW is total different compared to every other game, they showed it 1st time at E3 2014, and released it 3 years later, so it was countless times teased, showed, discussed...while they announced Mario Odyssey in same year in which they releasing it.

Except they have of games already announced, BOTW is not a different case either when a game is announced doesn't dictate that where you got that logic from is anyone's guess.

Wyrdness said:
Miyamotoo said:

Except they have of games already announced, BOTW is not a different case either when a game is announced doesn't dictate that where you got that logic from is anyone's guess.

Ofccourse that BotW is very difrent case, beacuse they had few years of oportunity for teasing, showing, discussing game until they launched it. BotW was annuced in January 2013. first time showed at E3 2014, and released in March 2017, so yes it's obvious very different to other Nintendo games, especially compared to Mario Odyssey game that is announced and it will be released in same year.

In any case, I dont see any point of teasing Mario Odyssey 2 monts before E3 when game is already announced and showed, when we know it will be at E3 and when we know that will be launched in Holiday season this year.