By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which Game Will Win The Most GOTY Awards, Based on What We've Seen So Far?

Which Game Will Win The Most GOTY Awards?

Zelda: Breath of the Wild 56 72.73%

Persona 5 2 2.60%

Horizon: Zero Dawn 6 7.79%

Super Mario Odyssey 3 3.90%

Red Dead Redemption 2 6 7.79%

Something Else 3 3.90%

See Results 1 1.30%

Total:77

Unless RDR2 absolutely dominates, Zelda will be number 1.

If RDR2 and Mario Odyssey live up to what we have seen, it'll be tight between those two for second.

Horizon could be a close 3rd, but Persona 5 could take that too, but it's hard to say.

Around the Network

Splatoon 2.

Judging by popularity and critical acclaim it can only go to BotW so far, however if RDR2 is even close to GTA5 level of quality it could be real close. Horizon seems to low on metacritic to win overall, and I can't quite see Mario Odyssey coming quite as close to BotW. If RDR2 doesn't release this year botw hands down

RDR 2, why because Rockstar 

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

BotW will probably be sweeping most of everything, with RDR, Mario Odyssey and a possible God of War being extremely good

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

This thread needs poll.

p0isonparadise said:
Splatoon 2.

Haven't played it or seen it much but is it much different from the first? if not I can't see it beating Zelda or Red dead. 

celador said:
gee, i wonder

Right? It's obviously Andromeda.

Persona 5.

...If reality conformed to my wishes. ;-;

I think RDR2 is get the most awards, solely cause it's Rockstar.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

I'd say Breath of the Wild, however we've yet to see what Mario Odyssey, RDR2 and other releases have to offer so I'm going to bump for now.