By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN Top 25 Ps4 Games ( Spring 2017 )

What's your list ? Put Below :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuEGciCzzw8

IGN Top 25 Ps4 Games by Martin Sliva 

25 - Resogun

24 - Fallout 4

23 -  Until Dawn

22 - Tales from the Borderlands

21 - Battlefield 1

20 - Final Fantasy XV

19 - Firewatch

18 - Dragon Age Inquisition

17 - Rocket League

16 - Ratchet & Clank 

15 - Dishonored 2

14 - Dark Souls 3

13 - Nioh

12 - Inside

11 - Overwatch

10 - Rise of the Tomb Raider

09 - Grand Theft Auto V

08 - Persona 5

07 - The Witness

06 - Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

05 - The Last of Us Remastered

04 - Horizon Zero Dawn

03 - Metal Gear Solid V

02 - Bloodborne

01 - The Witcher III: Wild Hunt

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Reserved

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Any game in the Top 25 deserves to be #3 except MGSV.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Ali_16x said:
Any game in the Top 25 deserves to be #3 except MGSV.

in my list mgsv is the top 2 :P i really love this game :)

Played 6 of them. But no Nier Automata, really? It should be in the Top 10 instead of GTA or RoTTR, or even TLOU Remaster.

Around the Network

It's better than the WiiU list, so that's...something.

Like Kap, I would have removed any remasters. That could make room for The Last Guardian, which definitely deserves a spot.

I own fifteen of those games (some on competing hardware). I think that list is garbage. A lot of great stuff didn't make it and the order is crap.

Just my opinion, though.

not bad for IGN I guess

I'm not sure how many people contribute to these lists, so you are always going to disagree with the order and some of the game included.

also not sure if they did a list last year. if so, the top 25 this year has seen a big jump un quality

Taking out MGS V(which shouldnt even eb on the list in my opinion), and Horizon(which should be lower on the list, before 10 in my opinion), its a decent list.Of course the games would never be in the positions I want, but the first 15 I find them all worthy to be there, not that much with the other 10.

I just find that RE 7 should really be in that list and be within the 15-10 best.That game, for some reason, got a tad bit of dislike by IGN because of the lack of enemy variety, and I couldnt disagree more.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Haha,OK.Nothing like opinions.