By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - brazilian money is literally the best

we have pastel soft colors, animals, and vaporwave statues...

at some point we even had TRANSPARENT PLASTIC money too

and the value is the best BRL 1 is the same that U$ 0,32 and a fucking launch game here costs between BRL 200-250 or U$ 64-80 but here the minimum wage is just U$ 1,28 per hour :/

So how is the appearance of your country's money? Share with us ^^

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Also known as monopoly money! :D

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Our money is indeed pretty, it's just a shame it isn't worth shit lol.

barneystinson69 said:

Also known as monopoly money! :D

i really need to go to Canada :P

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

American money is very classy. I think they should keep it like that- I want ONE thing in the government to at least be kept alone...

Around the Network

I like how rustic the USD looks. Colored money just looks tacky to me, sorry

Australian money is better, sorry. But they all are cool compared to the USD. But the USD is more iconic

Whatever !!!!!!! (sorry )

Green. They're all green and boring with pictures of Presidents on them. And they even put God in it.

They should put famous inventors and scientist on them instead in my opinion.. and some color.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
deskpro2k3 said:

Green. They're all green and boring with pictures of Presidents on them. And they even put God in it.

They should put famous inventors and scientist on them instead in my opinion.. and some color.

Brazilian money has this too, except it's way more discreet. It says "God be praised" in really small words. Such a weird thing to put on money imo.