By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - brazilian money is literally the best

Pemalite said:
caffeinade said:

All polymer, all colourful.
Beat that, oh and we kinda did it first.

Also, you can wash this with water, without it being destroyed.

Yup. We invented it, we made it gud.

It's also got features so that the blind can even use it. It's also resulted in our currency being one of the most secure on the planet.

Lawlight said:

This. Look at this - so beautiful. These are the old notes though. The new ones look a bit paler.

I don't find the new ones to look paler. This is the new $5 note:

$10:

Platina said:
I like the Canadian ones

I think $1 coins make more sense than $1 bills, but that's just my opinion

Australia got rid of it's $1 and $2 bills because the coins had longer service life and was thus more cost-effective to circulate... It served it's purpose though for allowing a smooth transition from shillings and pounds to the dollary doo.

But then we ran into a problem... People had to much bulky coins in their wallets/purses... And 1 and 2 cent coins were starting to cost more to manufacture than they were worth, so we abolished them.

Now the same discussion is being had about the 5 cent coin, the value of a 5 cent coin has dropped to a level where the materials it's made from will soon be worth more than the coin is worth.

Similar case in Canada then, we also got rid of the 1 cent 'penny' since manufacturing costs were too high

Not yet with 5 cents, but it is also better not needing to carry around so much lose change now

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:

Green. They're all green and boring with pictures of Presidents on them. And they even put God in it.

They should put famous inventors and scientist on them instead in my opinion.. and some color.

It's a matter of time until the face of Trump will be on all of them.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

BraLoD said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Dood.... y'all got this...

That's far better than nature!

This one is better.

dont belive him, this one is the best

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
BraLoD said:
Shikamo said:

dont belive him, this one is the best

You guys can only win a world title by fax!

yeap :p BUT you guys love tot ake coverage goals :B

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

gold/silver > cryptocurrecy (bitcoin, etc) > fiat currency

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Shikamo said:

yeap :p BUT you guys love tot ake coverage goals :B

It's fine, when it matters São Paulo isn't the one that lets the goalkeeper take a cover...
Ask Manchester about Marcos, and as you are already at England, ask Gerard about Rogerio as well, lol.

Takes advantage and asks who was the goalkeeper of Brazil in the world cup 2002

Marcos >>>>>>>>>  Prass >>>>>>> Denis >>>>> Rogerio :B

Ka-pi96 said:
BraLoD said:

If there is something I can't say I'm ashamed of about Brazil is them choosing to put animals instead of people in the bills.
I would rather have animals as we do, instead of people.

Brazil "culture" is also a joke, we are a colony until this day, we get fucked by all sides every single day to provide for richer countries, and the forms of culture we develop nowdays are a shame beyond shame.

Sure, it's not all bad, but nature is by far the best thing Brazil had and have.

Dood.... y'all got this...

That's far better than nature!

Not when germany went through them.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

A bit late to the party, but here's the Croatian kuna - 

All values under 10 are available in coins instead of paper, though 5 HRK once also used to be in paper form. The yellow and smaller grey ones are lipas, which are the equivalent to for eg. cents.

Looks shite IMO and it isn't worth a lot at all. On the other hand if I ever start working online and get paid in foregin currencies, I could easily gather a nice sum of money.

BraLoD said.

Rogério was the Pelé of the goalkeepers

I dunno. Not into my money looking like Monopoly money. USD is simple and to the point and that's all I need.