By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Where are the Rumors ?

Next month right before E3 they will be everywhere.

Around the Network

I'm fine without all those rumors honestly :p

A few predictions here and there is fine, but it was really getting out of hand D:

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

There are rumors about the Switch bending if you like...

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Switch is an unorthodox platform which means it's harder to make up rumours for it now we know what it truly is so the usual mob who come out with all these leaks are left scratching their heads. The were many false rumours before many of which may have been deliberate leaks by Nintendo themselves to identify where leaks are coming from both internal and external (LKD, ER etc...) meaning not a lot of information may be passed on to the people who were their sources.

Switch being a different kind of platform makes it harder to make up fake rumours as they're easier to suss out with it being an ok console but beastly portable performance wise. We already know from Nintendo themselves the plan for 2017 with releases like Odyssey, XC2, FEW, Splatoon 2 etc... planned for this year which no doubt kills the rumour and speculation side of things even more.

specialk said:
I love the post-Switch world. Actual games to look forward to instead of rumors about Melee running stable on Switch VC.

2017 seems pretty stacked as it is. Hopefully we'll hear something about 2018 and beyond at E3 though.

Don't get your hopes up so soon, the E3 rumours will start in a few weeks

Around the Network

The Switch is still new, people are still 'discovering' it. Soon they will again have time to spread rumors.

Because everyone be playing Zelda!!!..........

Or Nintendo's Ninjas have handled them sources......

Pocky Lover Boy! 

We have actual information now so naturally it's harder to make up stuff that sounds believeable. As for real leaks, surely Nintendo has been making a better effort at keeping their secrets after the Eurogamer leak.

As E3 looms closer, there are bound to be quite a few in the near future.

Though we still have old rumors that have a chance of being true to "look forward to", like Resident Evil 7 and a new Metroid (according to OBE1, who managed to get more things right than LKD). We have the hint of something Metroid related happening on the Switch by the end of the year by Reggie and Capcom was / is working on porting the RE7 engine to the Switch.

Nowhere. Thanks God, I was already sick of rumours.