By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN Top 25 Wii U Games (Spring 2017)

I thought The Wonderful 101 was one of the Wii U's best games but clearly I was mistaken. It seems NES remix was better...

I know it's opinion and all that but some of the choices here are difficult to understand... And I enjoyed nes remix for what it was.

Around the Network

The order of this list is completely horrible

No Mario Party? Pshhh

celador said:
d21lewis said:

Pikmin 3 is one of my favorite games of all time.

I like Pikmin 3 too actually, but certainly not above Bayonetta 2. It's a top 15 game on the system for me, but miles behind B2.

I agree. Both are top ten for me but Bayonetta 2 would rank higher.

Not bad list though I wouldn't use that ordering :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

19 exclusives

Oof, that's a rough list. Weird exclusions, dodgy inclusions, and questionable rankings.

Games like Deus Ex and Bayonetta 1 deserve spots far more than the likes of LEGO Star Wars or NES Remix.

Man, that is one weirdly set up list. They have the great titles on there, but they're all over the place. It's full of multi platform games, which I'd take out myself. They could have just done a top 10, rather than try to fill up slots for 25.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

mZuzek said:
Cloudman said:
Man, that is one weirdly set up list. They have the great titles on there, but they're all over the place. It's full of multi platform games, which I'd take out myself. They could have just done a top 10, rather than try to fill up slots for 25.

...or they could have just made a top 25 with the actual top 25 or something.

But meh, this is the same people who say Super Mario Bros. is the best game ever.

Yeah, true, though top tens are more common. Not saying they can't do 25. I think I'd be a little stretched to do 25 for the Wii U.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread