By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Your review is a little forced in spots, Jim

He is a clown looking for attention. And got it. That's why not even Nintendo bothered to send a review copy. He is not important.

Edit: and yes. As I said since weeks before, his review is bad and lacks of arguments. If he is a "professional", now we know why many complains about journalism.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Pavolink said:

He is a clown looking for attention. And got it. That's why not even Nintendo bothered to send a review copy. He is not important.

Edit: and yes. As I said since weeks before, his review is bad and lacks of arguments. If he is a "professional", now we know why many complains about journalism.

... Jim isn't a journalist.

Hynad said:
Pavolink said:

... Jim isn't a journalist.

Even better then

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

twintail said:
KLAMarine said:

This thread's OP will be updated as time goes on. My objections to his review are not restricted to his point about the blood moon mechanic.

This is just... sad.

Its a 5 min review (if even) and you feel you need to update your OP over a few days to continually nitpick it? 

If you feel I'm nitpicking, please explain how I'm nitpicking.

twintail said:
KLAMarine said:

This thread's OP will be updated as time goes on. My objections to his review are not restricted to his point about the blood moon mechanic.

This is just... sad.

Its a 5 min review (if even) and you feel you need to update your OP over a few days to continually nitpick it? 

Alkibiádēs said:

Learn to read, I just said that blood moons are rare and not at all frequent like he claims. I think I know, I've played the game for over a 100 hours. 

I explained why the blood moons make the game overall better, despite some downsides. Jim Sterling doesn't have a lot of insight when it comes to game development, that much is sure. 

This is even more so. You call out Jim for not understanding the point of the blood moon when his review is not questioning it from a gameplay mechanic at all.

And even when you get called out on this, you just double down on the claim. lol I mean, wow.

No one cares if you think blood moons are an acceptable gameplay mechanic because that no one, not even Jim, is saying otherwise. 

Like, if you don't understand that, then really I don't know what else to say. 

What is sad is your reading comprehension.

He claims blood moons are frequent while they're not. Ergo he's lying/exaggerating. I'm merely explaining why blood moons are in the game, no need to get upset about it. Is he going to bitch and complain about load screens in every game he reviews? I think not. 

But why am I wasting my time on you, you're never going to play this game anyway, but don't let that stop you from discussing this game for hours on an online forum. 

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides