By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - [THIS WAS A JOKE] Monthly Moderator Team Update - Part 2

VGPolyglot said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Fuck

Yeah, that's why my thread was locked.

Well I get your thread since it was basically hentai but I want to know if I can have lewd avatars without like full on nude.

Like say something like this

http://i.imgur.com/Go3x1NH.jpg

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

I'm happy to see you're relaxing the rules and that heated debate is healthy, so can we all start arguing the point and not attacking the person behind the point. And please, if a person clearly has an agenda and is using it to derail every single thread by repeating exactly the same thing, have a quiet word.

The PS5 Exists. 

Captain_Yuri said:
VGPolyglot said:

Yeah, that's why my thread was locked.

Well I get your thread since it was basically hentai but I want to know if I can have lewd avatars without like full on nude.

Like say something like this

http://i.imgur.com/Go3x1NH.jpg

I'm PM the mods if I were you. I was going to put an anti-Nazi picture in my sig, but I ended up not after asking them if it was OK, which they replied that it wouldn't be a good idea.

GribbleGrunger said:
I'm happy to see you're relaxing the rules and that heated debate is healthy, so can we all start arguing the point and not attacking the person behind the point. And please, if a person clearly has an agenda and is using it to derail every single thread by repeating exactly the same thing, have a quiet word.

You're too late for that!

VGPolyglot said:

Why, what have I missed?

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
VGPolyglot said:

Why, what have I missed?

They're not really relaxing the rules. They just gave some people amnesty.

VGPolyglot said:

OK, I'm confused:

- Most bans for trolling will not happen under the new system.  You can criticize platforms all you want.
- You can now call other users a troll if they're trolling. 
- It will be much more difficult to get banned for flaming, but the most harsh flaming will still be moderated.

That's 'relaxing the rules'.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
VGPolyglot said:

OK, I'm confused:

- Most bans for trolling will not happen under the new system.  You can criticize platforms all you want.
- It will be much more difficult to get banned for flaming, but the most harsh flaming will still be moderated.

Those aren't actually new rules. This was just an April Fool's joke.

VGPolyglot said:
GribbleGrunger said:

OK, I'm confused:

I thought it was a joke within a joke. That sound rather specific if it was meant to be a complete joke.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
VGPolyglot said:

I thought it was a joke within a joke. That sound rather specific if it was meant to be a complete joke.

They did some things to try to make it believable, like adding those tidbits, really unpermabanning people and letting me run a hentai thread. However, unless they make another update, I would not consider these rule changes in effect.