By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - RolStoppable needs to be permabaned. Here's why!

Platina said:
3/10 for effort :p

No need to follow the footsteps of Jim Sterling, darling.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Around the Network
Qwark said:
Vgchartz without Roll will defenitly make VGchartz more boring. We should make Rol a mod though.

That must never happen...ever. Lest we be prone to a mass permaban. 

This is pretty good. Personally, I would have made Dr. Drakken my profile picture and called him TRollstopable for added effect.

Hynad said:

2/10 for the licking effort.

Boot-licking or Butt-licking? To be fair my true target is the thin skinned people as KLXVER pointed out already. Using RolStoppable was only a means of making the thread more attractive. Still would love to be his sidekick, of course. But so would everyone else including you. In fact, the only reason why you say you are a loner is because you already gave up at becoming his sidekick and need to feel better about yourself.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

FunFan said:
Hynad said:

2/10 for the licking effort.

Boot-licking or Butt-licking? To be fair my true target is the thin skinned people as KLXVER pointed out already. Using RolStoppable was only a means of making the thread more attractive. Still would love to be his sidekick, of course. But so would everyone else including you. In fact, the only reason why you say you are a loner is because you already gave up at becoming his sidekick and need to feel better about yourself.

Wow. It's even worse than I thought. 

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Hynad said:

Wow. It's even worse than I thought. 

Did you honestly expect my sidekick to do something other than echoing my earlier post?

Your earlier post talked about me having a sidekick. Not about me wanting to be your sidekick, or saying that everyone on VGC would want to be that. 

That's taking it to a new level. 

RolStoppable said:
Hynad said:

Your earlier post talked about me having a sidekick. Not about me wanting to be your sidekick, or saying that everyone on VGC would want to be that. 

That's an other level of... 

I'll stop there. But you get what I mean.

Right, I had forgotten what exactly I had posted in this thread.

Just get your side kicks to post for you that way you can take credit for any positive feedback and if it fails they take the fall and any  ban, plus you still get kudo's for being a Svengali.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

FunFan said:

As many of you know, RolStoppable is a long time member of the VGC community who often uses a Kim Possible avatar and participates in a wide variety of topics, usually with highly critical input.

The problem with RolStopable is that he uses facts to back up his arguments and presents them in a highly intellectual fashion, while always completely disregarding other peoples sensibilities. This needs to be discouraged because simple facts and high level jargon is not something everyone can understand. Most other members use feelings to express their ideas, which is the right thing to do because feelings is something everyone has, thus everyone understands.  RolStoppable never uses feelings, resulting in unnecessary confusion and doubt in the conversations he partakes, often leaving other people with no way to refute his arguments which is fatal for the conversations and can cause distress in other members.

We simply cannot tolerate fact based arguments to overcome feelings, as feelings are more human and in turn more honest. When we use feelings we say things exactly as we feel about them, with no fancy writing to dress them up and no need to prove them. Using facts doesn’t reflect how a person really feels about something, it only serves to persuade others into thinking in a specific and very narrow way that may be completely contrary to how the persuader really feels on the matter.

This is why we need to take down people like RolStoppable. To make sure this type of insensitive and dishonest behavior does not spread further.

Also, Shego is hotter than Kim.

Rol needs to be banned for liking the Communist Packers.

Snoopy said:
FunFan said:

As many of you know, RolStoppable is a long time member of the VGC community who often uses a Kim Possible avatar and participates in a wide variety of topics, usually with highly critical input.

The problem with RolStopable is that he uses facts to back up his arguments and presents them in a highly intellectual fashion, while always completely disregarding other peoples sensibilities. This needs to be discouraged because simple facts and high level jargon is not something everyone can understand. Most other members use feelings to express their ideas, which is the right thing to do because feelings is something everyone has, thus everyone understands.  RolStoppable never uses feelings, resulting in unnecessary confusion and doubt in the conversations he partakes, often leaving other people with no way to refute his arguments which is fatal for the conversations and can cause distress in other members.

We simply cannot tolerate fact based arguments to overcome feelings, as feelings are more human and in turn more honest. When we use feelings we say things exactly as we feel about them, with no fancy writing to dress them up and no need to prove them. Using facts doesn’t reflect how a person really feels about something, it only serves to persuade others into thinking in a specific and very narrow way that may be completely contrary to how the persuader really feels on the matter.

This is why we need to take down people like RolStoppable. To make sure this type of insensitive and dishonest behavior does not spread further.

Also, Shego is hotter than Kim.

Rol needs to be banned for liking the Communist Packers.

I'd actually fit the description of a communist Packer! My political views lean communist, but I do like watching sports to take my mind off of things, and the Packers are my favourite NFL team.

Hynad said:
RolStoppable said:

Did you honestly expect my sidekick to do something other than echoing my earlier post?

That's taking it to a new level. 

Everyone on VGC? I didn't said everyone on VGC. I said You and everyone else. Everyone.