By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Kinda funny continues to bleed subscribers. Loose over 6,000 dollors on Patreon.

betacon said:
Goodnightmoon said:

I could say the same

No you couldn't, did I label whole group of people racist and sexiest due to them having a different poltical opinion?

Maybe not every anti-SJW is racist and sexist, but every single racists and sexist person ends up on the anti-SJW front, and since anti-SJW often defend that feminism is dangerous, any showcase of homosexuality on TV/books/series/films/videogames is just LGBT agenda and muslims are guilty of all the problems in the world, they kind of earned their reputation. 

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:
betacon said:

No you couldn't, did I label whole group of people racist and sexiest due to them having a different poltical opinion?

Maybe not every anti-SJW is racist and sexist, but every single racists and sexist person ends up on the anti-SJW front, and since anti-SJW often defend that feminism is dangerous, any showcase of homosexuality on TV/books/series/films/videogames is just LGBT agenda and muslims are guilty of all the problems in the world, they kind of earned their reputation. 

Completely false.

That kind of thinking is in the same vein as saying women can't be sexists, or blacks can't be racist. Completely untrue.

irstupid said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Completely false.

That kind of thinking is in the same vein as saying women can't be sexists, or blacks can't be racist. Completely untrue.

Of course women can be sexists and blacks be racists, but what do you mean with this, that SJW can be racists and sexists? I mean, maybe there are some cases but certainlly is not something that defines the group, they often go too overboard defending the opposite.

betacon said:
Goodnightmoon said:

conservative(as if conservativ is a bad thing).

Well, yeah, it kind of is. The whole ideology of conservatism is "fuck poor people, I got my money and comfortable standard of living, so why should I give a shit if others don't?"

Goodnightmoon said:
betacon said:

Just as many sexiest and racist sjw as there is anti sjw . You're just looking at the extreme side of anti sjw and ignore the other side. These aren't organisation that have integrity regulations, so throwing labels cross all people which happen to fall in x movement is stupid.

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:

The whole ideology of conservatism is "fuck poor people, I got my money and comfortable standard of living, so why should I give a shit if others don't?"

Maybe in USA.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
JRPGfan said:

It was a womens protest day, so all over the country women where chooseing to not show up for work, to prove how much they matter to the work force.

Collen tweeted "Ah, Peace & Quiet", its kinda a typical mom&dad joke.

You ever watched "Married with children" or a 100 other sitcom tv series, you ve heard it, your mom&dad have probably made it many times too.

So not really offensive at all, from my point of view.

Also Im pretty sure Collen didnt mean for it to be offensive.

What happend is a few SJW didnt like it, and his "team" of co-workers jumped on him, and threw him under the bus.

What was actually offensive to me, was seeing his "friends" and co-workers all attacking him.

His co works attacked him?

They piled on saying the same things the SJW were, that it was offensive and not the stance they had ect ect ect.

Patreon money: $19,804 + $25,589 /month not that bad for them.

VGPolyglot said:
betacon said:

conservative(as if conservativ is a bad thing).

Well, yeah, it kind of is. The whole ideology of conservatism is "fuck poor people, I got my money and comfortable standard of living, so why should I give a shit if others don't?"

That's about as intellectually honest as saying the ideology of liberalism is "I shouldn't have to work for anything, the government should just give me everything, and shut up those who hurt my feelings".

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

The thing I find the most kinda funny is that Colin's Patreon has exploded with tens of thousands of pledges and all he did was post an extremely vague video about what he'd be up to.

"We're going to make a Last Stand because of freedom and history and freedom. How far we go is up to you and how much money you pledge towards this intellectual last stand of all of humanity."

For real I'm interested to see what his thing ends up being but holy cow that was a load of sales speak.