By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Azuren said:
VGPolyglot said:
I guess the Republicans deemed it'd be too unpopular to pass it. If they thought they would have been able to get away with it, they would have done.

I guess when something doesn't work, they don't instate it anyway. 

Hmm.

Well, they've instated an economic system where over 40 million people are poor, I'd say that's not working.

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
Azuren said:

I guess when something doesn't work, they don't instate it anyway. 

Hmm.

Well, they've instated an economic system where over 40 million people are poor, I'd say that's not working.

That's been a gradual process over the course of 40 years, perpetuated by both sides. Let's not pretend one is good and one is evil. 

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Azuren said:
VGPolyglot said:

That's been a gradual process over the course of 40 years, perpetuated by both sides. Let's not pretend one is good and one is evil. 

Of course. Let's not pretend that I like the Democrats.

From youtube comments:

- the travel ban failed twice

- healthcare bill failed (26m people within 4years to lose healthcare if it went though, prices will skyrocket so top1% of the richest in US get tax cuts)

- Mexico isn't paying for the wall (the price if building one is insane)

- approval ratings in the thirties

- ISIS is still fighting and there's no plan to defeat it (promised to "deal" with ISIS within first 30days of office)

- Putin is still in Ukraine

- Flynn resigned and registered as a foreign agent retroactively

- Failed to demonstrate Obama wiretapped him (lies)

- Golfed 11 times in 8 weeks at the expense of the taxpayers

- Removed Wall Street Regulations (too big to fail, going to happend again, his rich buddies get richer)

How did the US vote for this guy?

VGPolyglot said:
Azuren said:

Let's not pretend both parties are the same either. It's very clear who was on the right and wrong side of this legislation this time.

Around the Network
Tigerlure said:
VGPolyglot said:

Let's not pretend both parties are the same either. It's very clear who was on the right and wrong side of this legislation this time.

Well, it would have been better if the Democrats hadn't passed such a shitty health care in the first place.

Oh so I could still afford my medication for the near future? Cool.

JRPGfan said:

From youtube comments:

- the travel ban failed twice

- healthcare bill failed (26m people within 4years to lose healthcare if it went though, prices will skyrocket so top1% of the richest in US get tax cuts)

- Mexico isn't paying for the wall (the price if building one is insane)

- approval ratings in the thirties

- ISIS is still fighting and there's no plan to defeat it (promised to "deal" with ISIS within first 30days of office)

- Putin is still in Ukraine

- Flynn resigned and registered as a foreign agent retroactively

- Failed to demonstrate Obama wiretapped him (lies)

- Golfed 11 times in 8 weeks at the expense of the taxpayers

- Removed Wall Street Regulations (too big to fail, going to happend again, his rich buddies get richer)

How did the US vote for this guy?

To put it simply (from my own point of view), a combination of massive hubris from the left and staggering fear-mongering from the right. A lot of people were pushed right into a scam, and as with most scams, the victims who bought into it did so because of countless, unknowable factors, most completely not their fault. I'm sad that most people on my side of the aisle are trying so hard to demonize the very people they once won over in '08 to get Obama elected.

I think in the end as much as people dislike Trump stupidity they are rather tired of the moderate leader who smiles good and says the right thing as well.

Reality is new leaders are needed who are intelligent but have some authenticity to them.

LadyJasmine said:
I think in the end as much as people dislike Trump stupidity they are rather tired of the moderate leader who smiles good and says the right thing as well.
Reality is new leaders are needed who are intelligent but have some authenticity to them.

I rather the fakest f*** on the planet, as long as hes actually a good leader that gets things done, that promote positive change.

Trump isnt it, hes more likely to wreck things than fix them.