By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Post your 10 year anniversary PSN stats!

I didn't get the email... :( Would really like to know my stats! lol

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
I wish they would let us check it for ourselves, I don't have particularly any high stat definitely, I very rarely played online on my PS3 and I don't have the plus on PS4, and I only have 8 plats (well, on my account at least, and half of them are for hard games), but I love numbers, so let me know it, dammit!

Yes it's a nice titbit to know. I hope sony gets notice that ppll wish to know :)

As far as stats go, they are numbers. Gaming is fun whatever way you enjoy it!

Joined PSN 10th July 2012
Hours played Online: 1900 - Top 1%
Funny is that my most played Game is Black Ops 2 with 2041 Hours, but i almost only played that Game online, i know i had No life in that Game, but i think Sony also counts like Steam when the game is just running and i often just have my PS3/PS4 on even when im not home sometimes or im doing different stuff but my console is still on LOL
Its more like 45-50 days, because i think Cods playtime tracking is actually accurate and when you play the game.

Well and speaking of Black Ops, my most played Game 2016 was also Black Ops 3 with 1379 hours, but thats also not really correct since in the game, Cod says i played 22-23 days and thats far over that number, so yeah that shows, when the Game is not closed its still counting but whatever^^

for trophies im in the Top 3% and my rarest Trophy is the Platinum Trophy "King of the Road" from F1 2015.
And i own 99 Digital Games which makes up for 2% of the PSStore.

BraLoD said:
Seems like this is only for Europe xP

Dunno. It was a nice touch :)

So the trophy stats are all absolute bullshit. Not that it matters, but why even do something like this if you can't come close to doing it right?

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

Joined 3 January 2014
I have 61 games, 4 platinum trophies (Mordor, Shadow of the Beast, Bloodborne, Until Down) - 5%
Total online playtime: 519 hours (99% of this one - Killzone Shadow Fall) - 12%
Rarest trophy: Aarbron reborn from Shadow of the Beast (share it with 540 others)
PS: And yes, I am from Europe too.