By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Believe or not this Lucoa Cosplayer is a guy.. Update: SHE IS A GIRL!

What you think ?

DAMN.. everything with dick is better 38 34.23%

No fucking way this is a guy... its so cutE 43 38.74%

meeeeh 30 27.03%

Total:111

So basically the whole thread is pointless. "This chick who said she was a dude is actually not a dude"

Around the Network
StarOcean said:
So basically the whole thread is pointless. "This chick who said she was a dude is actually not a dude"

i know its a shock :/

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Shikamo said:
StarOcean said:

Tis okay. You are forgiven

StarOcean said:
Shikamo said:

Tis okay. You are forgiven

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Well that "this will help me avoid harassment" strategy really blew up in her face heh

I really couldn't see a touch of "man" in her, so at least I know my eyes are still working.

Around the Network

The question is, if you find her attractive does that make you gay if its a guy underneath?

I still think her face looks like a guy with makeup.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Really a nice girl, would be hard to believe if it were true that she is a guy