By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - It's that time again! An early E3 wish list/prediction thread.

I want a God of War release date, some Spiderman gameplay and i want to know what Sucker Punch is working on.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

Sony:
-GoW 4 new gameplay, march 2018 release
-Spiderman gameplay reveal
-Days Gone gameplay
-Shenmue 3 gameplay reveal
-FromSoft exclusive announcement

Death Stranding is prolly saved for PSX, it's only just been shown and they've gone in full production recently

Microsoft:
-Fohza 6 or 7 dunno lost count
-Halo 6 (right number?)
-Halo 3 Remastar
-Crackdown 3

Thats about it I think for Scorpio, no other new exclusive games or IPs, just Halo 6 for next year. Will focus on how supa dupa Mordor 2 and other Holiday marketing partner multiplatform games look in 4K.

Nintendo:
-Mario Odyssey
-Ports: Smash Brosh 4 Deluxe, Mario Maker Switch, Pokemon Stars
-Retro game revealed to be Donkey Kong Country again yawn

I hope for release dates for already anounced games (ffvii remake, god of war, gran turismo, deroit, days gone,...) and still hope for the big sony jrpg;)

Turkish said:
Sony:
-GoW 4 new gameplay, march 2018 release
-Spiderman gameplay reveal
-Days Gone gameplay
-Shenmue 3 gameplay reveal
-FromSoft exclusive announcement

Death Stranding is prolly saved for PSX, it's only just been shown and they've gone in full production recently

Microsoft:
-Fohza 6 or 7 dunno lost count
-Halo 6 (right number?)
-Halo 3 Remastar
-Crackdown 3

Thats about it I think for Scorpio, no other new exclusive games or IPs, just Halo 6 for next year

Nintendo:
-Mario Odyssey
-Ports: Smash Brosh 4 Deluxe, Mario Maker Switch, Pokemon Stars
-Retro game revealed to be Donkey Kong Country again yawn

Damn, SSB, Mario Odyssey, Mario Maker and Pokemon Stars? How many million consoles would they need for Christmas? 20? Hehe

I bet at least 2 of those are staying put for next year...

PS4: Tryklon  Steam: Tryklon

Switch: 0307-6588-7010 | New 2DS XL: 2037-2612-6964

MacBook Air (Mid 2017) | iPhone SE | Apple Watch Series 3

Retro studios new game
I want a switch pokémon game and monster hunter to be announced, they won't interest me in the slightest but I know they will sell a shit ton off switches.

Also RDR2 information

Around the Network

New hardware always helps to win E3, but I don't know if MSoft knows how to properly use it.

Personally, I want a new and proper Metroid game (I don't care if it's 2D, 3D or 2.5D) and to know more about Cyberpunk 2077 and Borderlands 3. A surprise game would also be nice.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Nintendo will announce Smash 4 (launching with online service), Pokemon 3rd version, Diddy Kong Racing and Metroid (the latter 2 coming in 2018). Don't care to make any predictions for the other two.

Age of Empires IV, Legend of Dragoon and Half Life 3 confirmed as Switch exclusive.

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

Sony:
New God of War gameplay and release date
Spiderman gameplay
Final Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy trailer
New Game from Sucker Punch
Dreams trailer and release date.
A New Playstation All-Stars

Microsoft:
Scropio
New Halo
Crackdown 3
(maybe) New IP

Nintendo:
Mario Odyssey
Xenoblade 2
Smash port

Stellar_Fungk said:
Age of Empires IV and Half Life 3 confirmed as Switch exclusive.

Hardly, but I would take them on the PC... both are well overdue

PS4: Tryklon  Steam: Tryklon

Switch: 0307-6588-7010 | New 2DS XL: 2037-2612-6964

MacBook Air (Mid 2017) | iPhone SE | Apple Watch Series 3