By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Nier Horizon: Breath of the Bayonetta in Robotnation Contra

Turkish said:
So is videogaming not dead yet? Is Japan back? Is hardcore gaming great again?

Japan is back with a f'ing vengeance! The more I play the better this game gets. Some of the side quests are better than the ones in witcher 3. 

Around the Network

I know I've already asked this, but I've done the underground boss, but I still cant see my pod skins or 2b outfit. I've tried to download the dlc but it won't let me as it's already downloaded. Am I missing something?

Love it, we need more games like this one !!

Just shat myself. I ate something before doing something important and my life flashed before my eyes 0_0

Anyone else feel that way when you came across this?!

Fei-Hung said:
I know I've already asked this, but I've done the underground boss, but I still cant see my pod skins or 2b outfit. I've tried to download the dlc but it won't let me as it's already downloaded. Am I missing something?

The pod skins are equippable at any moment by going to the Items menu.. i don't remember which category but they're there

don't know anything about a costume

Around the Network
Roronaa_chan said:
Fei-Hung said:

The pod skins are equippable at any moment by going to the Items menu.. i don't remember which category but they're there

don't know anything about a costume

Something has gone wrong I think. I can't find them anywhere. Really wanted to use the PS One skin. 

You're right, it's a mask not a costume! 

Fei-Hung said:
Just shat myself. I ate something before doing something important and my life flashed before my eyes 0_0

I think that is what i was talking about earlier with "interesting fish" ^^. You have close to 20 other things like this to try! Not fishes but other actions to do. 

All the skins are in the items category just above the fishes. Something like "essential objects" (I play in French), the skins are the last items of this category. 

Faelco said:
Fei-Hung said:

I think that is what i was talking about earlier with "interesting fish" ^^. You have close to 20 other things like this to try! Not fishes but other actions to do. 

All the skins are in the items category just above the fishes. Something like "essential objects" (I play in French), the skins are the last items of this category. 

Looks like for some reason the game hasn't picked up the dlc. It's odd as I installed the game, downloaded the dlc and then went and played the game. 

Hiku said:
Heard someone say this game gave them the feels they expected from FFXV but never got.

Everything I'm hearing about it sounds like it'll be one of those games that exceed my expectations, because I don't really know what to expect.

I wonder what people who've played FF7 think of this. 

Sorted out the skins issue. Just had to close the game and start it up again!