By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - WSJ: Nintendo expects to sell 10 million Switch units in the next fiscal year

It can sell all it wants, so long as they keep the Fire Emblem games coming.

Around the Network

-Newcloud- said:

once it clears people will see the lack of AAA's

GBA, DS, Wii & 3DS all did good-great with a lack of AAA's while GC & Wii U did poorly despite having a stronger emphasis on AAA's.

Since the turn of the century, all of Nintendo's devices that didn't put an emphasis on AAA's have done well while all of the ones that did have failed.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Green098 said:
If a main series Pokémon game is even just announced within that time frame it's almost guaranteed.

gtaguidelng said:
Just Milk Pokemon and they're good.

I agree. 

If a new main Pokemon comes out for Switch, it has the potential to drive 10m sales, in my opinion.

A new mainline Pokemon with HD graphics on TV: it's gonna be huge. It could sell more than D/P.

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

Love my switch.  Hope they sell every one of them. 

So is this a confirmation of a pokemon game come autumn? :D

Around the Network

Modest prediction.

Gimmie that Pokémon Stars and you'll reach that mark solely on theSwitches sold to me :p

but seriously, Pokémon can do the trick, otherwise it's still very plausible but I'd hope they kept some secret release for Autumn to announce at E3

Just Release Pokemon Liberal/Conservative.

That seems possible, as long as they can have a steady stream of games and continue to hype up new games throughout the year. E3's in your court, Nintendo. Don't mess this up.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Isn't this a duplicate?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=226891&page=1#

But if they can raise the bar, it must mean that the Switch is doing well, right? :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]