By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Annoying things gamers say

BraLoD said:
maxleresistant said:

we all have lives, we can't play everything and own every platform, that game came out in 2001 too. 16 years ago.

I'm actually talk about The Legend of Dragoon, I was kidding about Diablo II's expansion because it's also called LoD
Anyway, looks like you are really taking this serious, so I'm makig it clear now XP

But wouldn't that be TLOD? 😉 

Around the Network
onionberry said:

"I wish this game had realistic graphics, this is too childish"

I find this annoying asf, mature themes doesn't equal art style. I think there's space for both. Plus most of the time "realistic graphics" have some of the most soulless interactions on video games.

Well, you took one of the worst example for the "realistic graphics" side  (she is so creepy ! XD)

Nogamez said:
BraLoD said:

I'm actually talk about The Legend of Dragoon, I was kidding about Diablo II's expansion because it's also called LoD
Anyway, looks like you are really taking this serious, so I'm makig it clear now XP

But wouldn't that be TLOD? 😉 

Damn BraTLod, you got the wrong acronym all time long !

"Breath of the Wild is sandbox gaming done right!" Every damn time :^)

"Annoying things gamers say"

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
Panama said:

But it is! 

Nogamez said:
NATO said:
Console power isn't important (proceeds to brag whenever a leak claims their next console will be more powerful than the competition)

Gameplays more important than art style (Said whenever the graphics suck)

GOTY / GOAT (Means nothing at all, get over yourselves)

What does GOAT actually stand for cos I have no idea.....

Game of all time

Stupid, i know.

NATO said:
Nogamez said:

What does GOAT actually stand for cos I have no idea.....

Game of all time

Stupid, i know.

I too was wondering the same, and yeah it is pretty damned stupid.

d21lewis said:
Panama said:

But it is! 

well I agree.  I just don't think it's the only one or above the rest as some seem to suggest

I am Iron Man

maxleresistant said:
forgot one

-Console peasants

That one...

LOL.Regardless of what anyone thinks about this phrase; this has to be the most clever insult in gaming ever.Which is probably why people hate it so much, because of its effectiveness.